Three Broomsticks

kam1011

Mouseketeer
Updated question down the page...
Do we need to make reservations for Three Broomsticks? I guess I'm not really clear on the structure of the place. We are going at the end of July and will be at IOA for only one day. Thanks!

It's a quick service restaurant, and they don't accept reservations except for breakfast if you have a special hotel package. If you can go during non-peak meal times you'll find a shorter wait.

Only if you want the breakfast ,though you might get in as a walk up( not sure if you will in July when it is peak summer crowds).It is a CS meal all day though

We went for dinner around 6 last night- was shocked at how in-crowded it was! The lunch and dinner menu was more appealing to us than breakfast .

We went for dinner around 6 last night- was shocked at how in-crowded it was! The lunch and dinner menu was more appealing to us than breakfast .

i totally agree with you.

lunch and dinner menu is more appealing and to me, better, than the breakfast.

justustoo said:

4p is the sweet spot. We just stopped for butterbeer and real beer on memorial day, and it was empty. Fyi, lines were nill compared to hogshead and the cart.

We went here for breakfast after riding the Forbidden Journey. We didn't have a reservation and decided to try. They asked if we had a reservation and even though we said no we were allowed right in. Not that many people were in there which is probably way. It was only a little before 9. My daughter and I split the American Breakfast and also got a Butter beer and a frozen Butter beer. The regular one was included in the cost of the breakfast platter and we paid separate for the frozen. We liked the frozen better.

We've gone at 9am a couple of times in July and not had to queue. IMO the breakfast is really nice, especially the smoked salmon!

How do we make a reservation? Is this only for guests staying at a Universal Resort?
The only way to make a breakfast reservation is to purchase one of the vacation packages through Universal. Some posters stated they went w/o one and didn't have too much trouble. You could try that. Since 3B is a counter service restaurant, reservations are not taken for lunch and dinner.

You can get sparkling cider and such but no Coke products.

I think it is for authenticity sake. Rowling had a big contract with Coke and a reading program so I don't think she has anything against Coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter