Three Bridges

daraweb

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are hoping to have dinner at Three Bridges tonight. They don’t take ADRs, so I’m wondering if it‘s usually busy and if there is typically a wait. Any recent info would be greatly appreciated. At first we planned to go right when they open (4:30) for an early dinner outside, but it’s going to be 90 degrees at that time so hoping we can go later. THANK YOU

I can’t answer as a generality, but we went there on March 15. Did the walk up waitlist fairly close to opening- got seated almost immediately (4:45). When we left just after 6, we overheard them telling a couple it would be a 2 hour wait.

I can’t answer as a generality, but we went there on March 15. Did the walk up waitlist fairly close to opening- got seated almost immediately (4:45). When we left just after 6, we overheard them telling a couple it would be a 2 hour wait.
Yikes...that‘s what I was afraid of lol. Maybe we try to go closer to closing? Thanks for sharing your experience.

I haven’t been, but I am staying there in about a month and was wondering the walk up situation. When you’re on the app you can view the walk up wait time and a couple of times I’ve checked, they closed the wait list because it was so long. I would just keep that in mind.
I did make a reservation at the other dining location at the resort as a back up.

I haven’t been, but I am staying there in about a month and was wondering the walk up situation. When you’re on the app you can view the walk up wait time and a couple of times I’ve checked, they closed the wait list because it was so long. I would just keep that in mind.
I did make a reservation at the other dining location at the resort as a back up.
Oh thank you! I did not realize you could check the wait time from the app. GREAT to know. Thank you!

You can get on the waitlist via the app once you are close to the resort and will get a text when they are ready for you so you can do other things around the resort while you wait.

You can get on the waitlist via the app once you are close to the resort and will get a text when they are ready for you so you can do other things around the resort while you wait.
I would love to try out this place after a day at Animal Kingdom in early September (so hopefully low crowds).. there will be 5 of us. When can I get on the wait list? While I'm still at AK? When I'm leaving AK? or do I have to wait until 3 Bridges opens at 4:30 pm? If I'm still at AK/or on the bus when they text me that they are ready to seat us, will they hold my place until we get there??
Two of us will probably be driving and 3 will take a bus from AK to CS... so we will be arriving at close but separate times. Will this matter?
Any other thoughts, tips, suggestions?? Please let me know! Thanks!!

We did stay at GDT a week ago, I spoke to the hostess and she said almost everyday for the two weeks we were there they were on a hour and a half wait by 5:00. Plus, unless you are at the resort you can't join the list on your phone. We would come back to the park at 9 or so and they were still on an hour plus wait.
The issue is everyone is eating at the same time and the restaurants owned by WDW are at about half capacity. There is less supply and more demand.
The DS restaurants are filling their tables per Florida directives, not WDW's.
With the Maya and Toledo closed it leaves only Rix Sports Bar, 3 Bridges and the CS for the entire complex. The Parks close early outside of EPCOT... So DS gets packed at night and so do the few restaurants open at the resorts. Heck, Rix was running out of reservations when we were there, that never happened in previous years.
They were taking To Go Orders from 3 Bridges on the app, so we did do that a couple of nights and just sat at tables overlooking the lake outside. The food was still better than eating CS, but wasn't the same as having a TS meal. Ha Even those To Go slots would be pushed to 10pm by 7pm or so.
This may all change in the next few months, but WDW continues to be slow to let up on their self imposed restrictions regardless of directives and evidence that those restrictions do little to nothing other than cost them money.

Last edited:
We were there on Easter Sunday. We did the WDW Sangria University. It is held before the restaurant opens. We left at 4:00, and there were already 2 families waiting to put their name on the list. I overheard the hostess tell them it was a good idea to come early and wait, around 5:00 it gets backed up. We only had their sangrias and guacamole, but both of those were yummy. It is beautiful on the water, but I can imagine not so nice if it is 90 degrees and humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter