three bedroom villa

mpsmps

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find a three bedroom villa (not an individual house) for the last week of May. I know it's the last minute and a holiday weekend, but we just got the time off. I'm crossing my fingers we can find someplace to stay!
We will be mom, dad, grandma, and five teenagers. We've stayed at the Vistana Villages and liked it very much, but they only have two bedrooms. We've also stayed at Wyndham Palms a few years ago, but they haven't been getting the best reviews lately. My primary concern is that the place be clean, clean, clean. Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Don't even know. Have you tried Cypress Pointe thru hotelkingdom.com ?

if you only want clean
www.celebrationworldresort.com

be aware that some buildings have pets. So if you are allergic to animals don't stay here.

It is very clean - not much on activities.

the Marriott Grande Vista has 3-bedroom
Orange Lake has 3-bedroom
Summer Bay has 3-bedroom houses!!!!

Are you an RCI member? RCI is showing availability at the Grand Beach Vacation Resort for May 20-27 and May 27-June 3. It is a 3BR sleeps 8. To see the resort go to www.sunterra.com . RCI has it priced at $1206.49.

I know that you said you don't want a house, but this might be worth checking out. The 3 bathrooms would be nice (one bedroom with a queen bed and a bath, one bedroom with a full sized bed and a bath, two bedrooms with two twins in each room and a bath between them, a LR and a den with couches for more to sleep).

Anyway, I copied it below just in case you wanted to look at it. Have a good trip!

www.vrbo.com

We stayed in this house in June. It's 4BR/3BA with a separate LR and Den and comes with a screened pool. It's not elaborately themed but was comfortable and had everything we needed. We liked that it was in a gated community (about 15 or 20 minutes to Disney - it's in Davenport).

We got it at the last minute for $480 a week (including tax). We used a credit card for our own protection (which added 3% if I'm not mistaken). We didn't have pool heat since it was June, so that will add to the cost, I'm sure.

Just email the owners and ask for a price. A friend of ours and got a price of about $600 for Thanksgiving week (with pool heat).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter