• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three adults in a one bedroom at old key west

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: Can anyone tell me if the pullout couch is comfortable for an adult for 10 days at old key west?

Does the adult hate himself? Feel guilty over past indiscretions? Cartoonist lyrics underweight and diminutive of stature?

Absent at least one of these traits I would recommend different accommodations. Though as I've mentioned in another thread, 3 people fit on a king bed jest fine.

BFF had the couch for 14 nights.
She did call housekeeping and get an egg crate foam thing and then it was just fine.

To be fair I would rotate who sleeps on it. I have not slept on OKW but the 2 other times at different resorts, my back could only take for a couple of nights in a row. Egg foam will definitely help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter