• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thread Topics that should be made a Sticky

dejr_8

<font color=CC00FF>DIS Veteran<br><font color=33CC
My vote is for colonoscopy prep. This topic pops up at least once a month on the DIS.

Other people's snowflake children. Because nobody has any of their own.

Bullying, northeast weddings, teacher gifts, MILs, stepkids/exwives, not RSVPing PRIOR to the rsvp date ( I will never understand that vent),stollers for older kids, kid leashes...

Poor spelling/grammar in posts. Yes, it annoys me but not enough to start a post about it.

Kindle v Nook

MIL complaints

The Three Bears of Weather Stickies

One for "It's hot" - would include the cost of a/c and repairs and "it's not the heat, it's the humidity."

One for "It's cold" - would include the number of snow days for schools, the amount of snow / sleet / ice one had to clean up that day and "countdown to how many days until I move South"

One for "It's just right" - would include shameless brags of the flowers blossoming while the "It's cold" people are still shoveling and of the pretty leaves when the "It's hot" people are paying astronomical a/c bills.

I vote for:

my husband is better (or worse) than your husband because....

OR!

Can we use refillable mugs next trip?

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter