Thread Search

eoliver921

Earning My Ears
How do I find a thread that I'm looking for when there are SO many??? I'm looking for stateroom reports on the fantasy. I searched but didn't come up w anything specific.

How do I find a thread that I'm looking for when there are SO many??? I'm looking for stateroom reports on the fantasy. I searched but didn't come up w anything specific.

At the top of this page, in the red area is a "Staterooms" tab, hover there and click on the "Room Reports" link.

:cutie:

There is no 'official' thread for stateroom reports, it's in a separate section on DIS. Here's the link: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

If more people used this link to post their stateroom reports there would be less threads asking for info on specific cabins.

I gave up on the search feature long ago. I have good luck using google, just by adding "DIS" to the query

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter