• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thread re Maddie McCann on Community Board

This thread is really making me cross, and i try to ignore it but honestly!!

I'm not going to read the thread(s) anymore. I keep telling myself that Americans (and I was originally one a long long time ago) don't *get* Europe and so it might look like the McCanns are doing some grand tour which isn't adding to the search, but honestly, it's so frustrating to read some of the views that are coming out.

Popped over to look at the thread and wished I hadn't - it find it sad and depressing that people are forgetting that a child has been taken away from her family. Where's the compassion? I hope they find her soon, I do think she's still alive and pray she returns to her family where she belongs.

BTW I don't agree with what the parent's did but I don't condemn them - I'm sure they're doing that to themselves enough already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter