THREAD: Place to ask for extra tickets/spots for WOC AP preview?

Hi,

I just determined that my fiancé has the So Cal Select Pass (and not the So Cal pass), so he can't go with me on Thursday. I am verifying with my friend what Pass she has. So, I definitely have 2 spots, but may have 3 if my friend is So Cal Select.

A bump up for today. Wow, thanks for posting. There are a few people that have posted that are looking for spots on 6/28 (Thursday)....that's just tomorrow. I have a list on the first page, in order of posting.

Thank you for your generosity.

I have 2 spots available on my voucher for Friday June 29th for the next person on the list if you are interested. I am fairly new to this board and do a lot of reading but not much posting so I don't know how to get in contact with anyone. You will have to get back to me on this. Glad I could help a fellow disher out. :yay:

I have 2 spots available on my voucher for Friday June 29th for the next person on the list if you are interested. I am fairly new to this board and do a lot of reading but not much posting so I don't know how to get in contact with anyone. You will have to get back to me on this. Glad I could help a fellow disher out. :yay:

Looks like that's you starry_solo, seems fitting since you started the thread and have been keeping it updated and bumped. :thumbsup2

I think it's great that extra spots are being offered here - way to go Dis-ers!

Looks like that's you starry_solo, seems fitting since you started the thread and have been keeping it updated and bumped. :thumbsup2

I think it's great that extra spots are being offered here - way to go Dis-ers!

Thanks cats mom. I sent a PM to the PP and am crossing my fingers.

P.S. I thought I had some spots lined up but the person isn't sure whether he/she has the spots. If there is anyone that is actually going to be at DLR/DCA on the 29th (and at that time), please send me a PM. I gave the other person my cell # but I don't know if he/she will contact me. If he/she does right at 9 pm, it'd be good to have someone handy to pass the spots too right on the spot (if this works out). 9 pm seems to be the time to hang around the esplanade area between DCA and DLR. :)

P.S. I thought I had some spots lined up but the person isn't sure whether he/she has the spots. If there is anyone that is actually going to be at DLR/DCA on the 29th (and at that time), please send me a PM. I gave the other person my cell # but I don't know if he/she will contact me. If he/she does right at 9 pm, it'd be good to have someone handy to pass the spots too right on the spot (if this works out). 9 pm seems to be the time to hang around the esplanade area between DCA and DLR. :)

I will be there on the 29th and I am still looking for the insane amount of 5 tickets. :rolleyes1 My oldest daughter is 21 so even if we got just two tickets I would send her and one of my other kids in to watch.

Shannon

Got your PM and responded. ;)

We are not in the parks today but we would also be willing to take 2-5 tickets for the preview tonight. I wasn't sure if we would feel up to it after our drive down yesterday but we got some much needed sleep and are ready to go. :) Would just need a notice by like 9 tonight at the latest.

Shannon

Got your PM and responded. ;)

We are not in the parks today but we would also be willing to take 2-5 tickets for the preview tonight. I wasn't sure if we would feel up to it after our drive down yesterday but we got some much needed sleep and are ready to go. :) Would just need a notice by like 9 tonight at the latest.

Shannon

Okay, I will modify your request on the first page but please look and see who has tickets (I put their user name on the front page) and contact.

Well it looks like its starting to look bleak now for most of us. The beginning of the first show is tonight and I think only one person offered up spots. Well its ok, but I am happy if nothing else Starry Solo gets to go since he/she started the thread and been very proactive trying to get tickets for everyone! :)

I have a feeling the rest of us will be seeing it on youtube at this point, but we'll live lol.

cmwade77 said:
To clarify the rules for this event, each AP can sign up and bring up to three guests, all guest must also be passholders however, unlike the early entry, you did not need to specify who those passholders were when you signed up.

Also, the passholder that signed up must be the 4th person on the ticket.

I am looking for one spot on the 28th or 30th.

Perhaps I can save the Union again. ;)

My wife and I are going Sat. night on my voucher. That would leave availabilities for five guests, yes?

If so, who's interested?

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

BTW, Premium APs only, please.

I am still interested in 1 spot. I am about halfway down the list. I have a Premier pass, so no worries about me getting in.

My wife and I are going Sat. night on my voucher. That would leave availabilities for five guests, yes?

If so, who's interested?

Hi there! I'm VERY interested!! ;)

It would just be me so I only need one spot and have a premium! I can PM you if you like if you still have a spot available, but yes, looking to go!

Anyone else? I have two left.

Well it looks like its starting to look bleak now for most of us. The beginning of the first show is tonight and I think only one person offered up spots. Well its ok, but I am happy if nothing else Starry Solo gets to go since he/she started the thread and been very proactive trying to get tickets for everyone! :)

I have a feeling the rest of us will be seeing it on youtube at this point, but we'll live lol.

LOL. If anyone is going to the park already TONIGHT (and can be on standby, please send me a PM with your cell phone number by 11 am Pacific). That's when I'm last on the computer. I *might* be able to get some extra spots while in line at the ticket booth with my person....(I'll ask strangers if I have to!)

If so, who's interested?

That leaves availability for 6 guests, if each of you got your own vouchers. Each person can bring 3 AP holders (Saturday is premium or premier only)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter