• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thread or Link for 24 hour MK event?

kaybird

DIS Veteran
Didn't even think when I booked, but we may be at MK for this. Did I dream a link or thread discussing this? TIA, doing the Happy Dance! (or maybe Dopey, hard to tell)

Sorry, no link yet, but I did confirm with Ticketing and on the website that the Magic Kingdom 24 hour day starts May 23rd at 6 a.m. and runs to May 24th at 5:59 a.m.:thumbsup2

I am quite frustrated with the lack of information about this event. Is anyone with me??

I am quite frustrated with the lack of information about this event. Is anyone with me??

I made dining reservations at the time on a wing and a prayer that they would have some special character M&Gs. I figured I could always change our first MK day to Saturday and make Friday our first Studios day by the time more info came out about it, if it didn't sound like anything of interest to me. Silly me. ;)

Now I am essentially stuck going there that day and braving those crowds, so I really hope something comes about character wise. Part of me is wondering if we will know anything at all about what will happen prior to showing up at the boat dock from WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter