Thread not showing up?

magicmato

<font color=blue>Some of us are just better at kee
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have been trying to post a thread to this board but it does not show up... I then go to repost it and am told I have already posted it... even though it is not on the board!

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Margaret

The same thing happened to me recently with a post on the cruise board.
I got a message saying "this is a duplicate post..." and yet I have never been able to find the original post.

I will move this thread to the Tech Support Board where you should get some help. :wizard:

You're not alone guys! I've been trying to post a trip report for ages and I'm getting the same bull every time. Any other thread I start posts fine but not this one. What's going on????

Just followed some of the advice at the link in Dan's post and I got it to work using the 'cut your title to one word and re-edit when posted' method! It works fine but when all's said and done there is still a problem that needs rectifying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter