Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original artwork is on page 58 #857.

Hi, was wondering if you could use these images for candy wrappers? Wanting to use them on hersheys bars? If so, could you put " Happy Halloween" "The Ruiz Family"

Thanks so much:wizard:

The original artwork is on page 58 #857.

Hi, was wondering if you could use these images for candy wrappers? Wanting to use them on hersheys bars? If so, could you put " Happy Halloween" "The Ruiz Family"

Thanks so much:wizard:

Sorry Hon
I don't know how to do chocolate bars
I'm going to have to see if I can find a template as alot of people ask for chocolate bars.
For now try posting a new thread --hopefully someone will help.

Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,

Just wanted to check in to say hello. How are ya gal? I miss our frequent chats. I have been sick all week with the flu and now Nathan is sick too. We can't catch a break these days. Anyway hope u r doing ok. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.

Hugs :hug:
Traci

Thanks so much Mel. The weekend just flew by again. Hope you had a great weekend. I was wondering if I could get one more candy envelope for the cruise. I have to change up one of my FE gifts. I would like saying with: Taste of Florida or Treats from Florida. So, whatever disign pops up with that saying would be great. Also somewhere on there: From The Leitz Family (Fivepin). Next I have to think about Michael's birthday (10/8)-the big 10. My anniversary just crept up on me as well. It's Wednesday (#14). The boys are out of school 10/16-so I'm hoping to surprise Michael with MNSSHP that night. I was thinking about not going because of the cruise, but it has been a tradition for us since 2001. So, we're going to work it out.
Take care. :hug:

For Judy

Hon I'm Canadian and when I think of "The Taste Of Florida" I think
Oranges and Salt Water Taffy"

let me know if you have something in mind

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Would it be possible to get a Hannah Montana gift tag that says "Thank you for coming to my party! Love, Ann"?

Her party is Sat., Oct. 3. If you have time, can I please get them by Friday afternoon?

Thanks so much for your help,
Krista

Hi....I saw some pirate luggage tags in post 814. Would it be possible to get a pirate mickey tag with the name Seth Walt Disney World 2009 and 2 pirate Minnie's with Kelly on one and Judy on one with Walt Disney World 2009?? If u don't have a pirate mickey, pirate Pluto would be great.

Thanks so much. I love your pirate disigns and have saved several :goodvibes

Mel,

I am sorry to bother you again. The black looks great when I print the tags out. However, I have to make them smaller to fit my gift bags and then it is really hard to read the text. Is there anyway to make the picture smaller and the text bigger?

Ann really likes the one with the pink border and the text at the bottom.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Mel,

I am sorry to bother you again. The black looks great when I print the tags out. However, I have to make them smaller to fit my gift bags and then it is really hard to read the text. Is there anyway to make the picture smaller and the text bigger?

Ann really likes the one with the pink border and the text at the bottom.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Hi Krista

How is this

Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter