THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickie, Maddie and Daddy

Hugs Mel

Mel! That is gorgeous! Thank you so very, very much. My DD Maddie is a major Marie fan. She is going to freak when she sees this.

I read about you and the string/teeth. LOL. WE could have used you at our house! My DD Maddie lost 2 teeth earlier this month. It is hard for Mickie to understand they can't take turns in everything - as she felt the 2nd lost tooth was her turn. She felt robbed. :) But thankfully Mickie lost her first tooth this weekend. So all is right with the world - until she realizes Maddie 2 to her 1. :)

Hi Traci

I'm good,,dad is doing the same --trying to build a little strength back.
Here is one for you and Nathan

Hugs Mel

Hi Traci

I'm good,,dad is doing the same --trying to build a little strength back.
Here is one for you and Nathan

Hugs Mel

Mel,

Glad to hear from ya. I miss ya. Thank you so much for the Disign. It is so cute. I really enjoy looking on the thread to have a nice surprise for me. Thank you for all that you do.:flower3:

Could you do one like the first one in post #480 (all character on front of ship) but change to Wonder and Harris Family 2009. Also could I get the one in post 473 with Harris Family 1st cruise.

THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Mel,

I am doing my first FE and I would love to put some Mickey heads on the pockets. Like post #1547

Can I have Mickey with "Adam", Minnie with "Dawn" and Stitch with "Aydan" in red?

Also, if possible, can I also get Buzz with Aydan like #278?

Thank you SOOOOO much for all your beautiful creative work. Dawn:cloud9:

Mel, Would you by any chancebe willing to share pictures/blanks..cartoonish looking ones that I can add to a graphic I'm trying to make...that shows one of the ships??
I'm also looking from some graphics of Mickey or Mickey and friends on the beach/island?
I'm attempting to try and disign my own magnet/shirt-lol!

Hi Mel,

I am doing my first FE and I would love to put some Mickey heads on the pockets. Like post #1547

Can I have Mickey with "Adam", Minnie with "Dawn" and Stitch with "Aydan" in red?

Also, if possible, can I also get Buzz with Aydan like #278?

Thank you SOOOOO much for all your beautiful creative work. Dawn:cloud9:

Hi Dawn

Just checking
White background behind chars
white writing in left ear (name)
red "swoosh cruise symbol"(right ear)
Right?

Hugs Mel

Does anyone know what size I should print Mickey ears for the porthole on the door? As well as the bow and sailor hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter