THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, these are GREAT!!! Can you do anything with a graduation theme? We are 5 friends + a mom sailing on the Magic as a high school graduation present. Mickey in grad hat? Or other ideas? Favorite characters are Chip and Dale. If you can't, I'll "borrow" the "Sharing the Magic with Friends." They are ALL great!

Oh my gosh, these are GREAT!!! Can you do anything with a graduation theme? We are 5 friends + a mom sailing on the Magic as a high school graduation present. Mickey in grad hat? Or other ideas? Favorite characters are Chip and Dale. If you can't, I'll "borrow" the "Sharing the Magic with Friends." They are ALL great!

Shhhhh I'm not suppose to be DISigning---promised kids I'd take a break

Hugs Mel

Mel you taking a break from us?:confused3 Just joking I know you need a much need break. I miss you already. Hope you and your family are doing ok and have a great time fishing. Happy Mothers Day to you too.:flower3:

hi Mel!
I'm not sure if you are still on break but I'm on the cruise with loveysbydesign and she showed off her AWESOME shirts with your design on the front and directed me here so maybe I could get some awesome designs!
Maybe you can sneak us in? We cruise in a couple of weeks (but leaving on the 22nd). If not, I totally understand! But if you think you are able to before then..... here's what we'd love to have please!

1- life preserver like post #1402, pg 94
Everything the same except no date on it (we'd like to use the design in the future too) and the family name is Sorensen. So either The Sorensen's or Sorensen Family? Whatever you can fit there. It can go across further though if necessary since we don't need 2009 there over on the right?

2- the mickey design like pg 88, post #1360 (same colors/etc.) but with Sorensen Family in the left ear, again no dates and the character in the middle (if you can) one with Mickey (not dressed anything special- just regular mickey), one with Grumpy, one with Goofy, one with Tinkerbell (not goth please), and one with Cinderella? That's just her favorite princess though-if you don't have that one any princess will be fine.

3- the sassy pirate! tink design I've seen you make on several pages/posts- with the name Shelley?

I realize that's a lot to ask but I did put them in order of importance so if you think you can do ANY of them but not all... maybe just the first one? Again I understand if you're on a break and can't make these. If you are able to make them we'd soooooooo appreciate it!!!! Thanks for everything you do for everyone. You're really sharing the magic! :)

I LOVE the graduation designs. OK, this may be too much (and if it is, please just say so!). I it possible, on the Mickey design where it says "The Graduate" to print one name on each (total of 6?) The names are Koren (this is not a mis-spelling, it it an "O"), Ian, Dawn, Liz, Taylor, and Joe.

OK, I'm being a pain...can you remove Iago from the Chip and Dale one???

Thank you SO much--these are totally MAGICAL!

Baba Bear
would it be possible to make one for us that had Joe & Diana 25th anniversary
Thank You

for a pm
port116xc3.jpg

Have a Great Time!
Hugs Mel

This design is awsome can you please make this one for me. Joe, Diana, Ashley and Austin Richards

Thank you so much.

[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the graduation designs. OK, this may be too much (and if it is, please just say so!). I it possible, on the Mickey design where it says "The Graduate" to print one name on each (total of 6?) The names are Koren (this is not a mis-spelling, it it an "O"), Ian, Dawn, Liz, Taylor, and Joe.

Here yah go
just click on the link
added a bit of variety

Hugs Mel

http://img380.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=korenfam13.jpg

Chip and dale without Iago

Hugs Mel

Iago forgives you--Hugs

hi Mel!
I'm not sure if you are still on break but I'm on the cruise with loveysbydesign and she showed off her AWESOME shirts with your design on the front and directed me here so maybe I could get some awesome designs!
Maybe you can sneak us in? We cruise in a couple of weeks (but leaving on the 22nd). If not, I totally understand! But if you think you are able to before then..... here's what we'd love to have please!

1- life preserver like post #1402, pg 94
Everything the same except no date on it (we'd like to use the design in the future too) and the family name is Sorensen. So either The Sorensen's or Sorensen Family? Whatever you can fit there. It can go across further though if necessary since we don't need 2009 there over on the right?

2- the mickey design like pg 88, post #1360 (same colors/etc.) but with Sorensen Family in the left ear, again no dates and the character in the middle (if you can) one with Mickey (not dressed anything special- just regular mickey), one with Grumpy, one with Goofy, one with Tinkerbell (not goth please), and one with Cinderella? That's just her favorite princess though-if you don't have that one any princess will be fine.

3- the sassy pirate! tink design I've seen you make on several pages/posts- with the name Shelley?

I realize that's a lot to ask but I did put them in order of importance so if you think you can do ANY of them but not all... maybe just the first one? Again I understand if you're on a break and can't make these. If you are able to make them we'd soooooooo appreciate it!!!! Thanks for everything you do for everyone. You're really sharing the magic! :)

Here yah go
Happy cruising
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter