THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hon
I didn"t keep a blank--I will try to redo one this weekend.
Is it the Tink in white beside the pirate hat one you wanted?

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I liked the pirate tinkerbell in the post right above, the white shirt that says Sassy Pirate! "Sharon". Please just remove the word "Sharon" and that's all I need. I think Tinkerbell looks so cool!! Thanks!

Hi Mel, I liked the pirate tinkerbell in the post right above, the white shirt that says Sassy Pirate! "Sharon". Please just remove the word "Sharon" and that's all I need. I think Tinkerbell looks so cool!! Thanks!

Hi Hon
In order to remove the "Sharon" I'd have to remove part of the image of the pirate hat,,I found the pirate hat and will redo the DISign this weekend.
Hugs Mel

Oh!! I love the Tinkerbell flying "Just call me sassy". Do you have a blank? I'd love to surprise my dd with that for our trip.

Thanks!

I'd like this one too - please. If it is too hard to put my DDs names on it, a blank would work nicely too. I love the way Sharon's shirt came out and would like to make shirts with this as well. Too darn cute.

Just call Me sassy

I have a favor to ask

Please enjoy anything I DISign but I ask that credit be given where credit is due. Please I am more than willing to personalize any DISign....I ask KINDLY that what I DISign not be personalized by others for others (I do understand that people occasionally like to personalize there own stuff) --Hope all understand and I've offended no one--no hurt intended.

I've been slammed that all I do is put a few images together and I guess I'm fighting back and saying yeah but that maybe so but I still feel that I'm trying to DISign and share.
well off my soap box --tad sensitive today....sending hugs
Mel

Hugs Mel

Just call Me sassy

I have a favor to ask

Please enjoy anything I DISign but I ask that credit be given where credit is due. Please I am more than willing to personalize any DISign....I ask KINDLY that what I DISign not be personalized by others for others (I do understand that people occasionally like to personalize there own stuff) --Hope all understand and I've offended no one--no hurt intended.

I've been slammed that all I do is put a few images together and I guess I'm fighting back and saying yeah but that maybe so but I still feel that I'm trying to DISign and share.
Mel

Hugs Mel

Mel Hugs to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:

It is your thread you can be on your soap box if you want to. NO need to apologize to anyone as you are sharing your magic with us...Have a good day.

Traci:flower3:

Just call Me sassy

I have a favor to ask

Mel

Hugs Mel

I'm not offended. You are adding to our magic by making some wonderful items to brighten our cruise. How you wish your designs to be handled is 100% up to you, and I respect that completely.

I don't know how to personalize any of this stuff anyhow. :)

Just call Me sassy

I have a favor to ask

Mel

Hugs Mel

Mel,
the only thing I take offense to is to whoever told you that "all you do is put a few images together". Sweetheart you do much more than that, you bring smiles to all of us you create for, you make us feel special and give us lasting keepsakes of our vacations that we have planned for months and months.

Personalizing blanks is not an easy process, I know alot of designers "say here go for it"- I've tried to just add my names or dates- it ruins the image if not done properly.
I will display your creations on my door proudly as well as wear the t-shirts you and others have designed for me- and when asked where I got them or how I made them- the answer has always been: from my "friends" on the creative dis boards- you should check out there site.

Ok you can have your soapbox back now.;)

Love Ya
Dottie

I am so looking forward to our trip next month. Partly just to get away and also I am really impressed and proud of all the disigns you all have made for us. I have 10 T-Shirts (times 2 one for each of us) and tons of magnets. Still going to make a couple more shirts. We will wear these shirts proudly. I tried to make my own disigns and I quickly learned ask Mel, or Rhonda or Kellybell, you all are so good, I can't compare. I haven't figured out how to send the pictures to show the shirts, but I will.

Thanks again Mel, you and the others have really made our trip special.

Peg

Hi Mel,
I hope this is OK to ask. I am now wanting to make T shirts for more than one day during our trip. I wondered if you could personalize one of your other designs for my family. I think it is on page 8 and it says Cruising Disney Style. I would love that design with Valdez family vacation 2009 and another to say Cantu family vacation 2009. You have got me hooked! Thank you for all your amazing work. Tracy

A question for those who have made shirts. I bought the t-shirt transfer paper at Walmart (Avery brand). I followed the directions and the shirt looked great....until....I washed it.

Should I use a different brand of transfer paper? Is there a secret I didn't know about? :confused3 Please help, I don't want my cute DISigns ruined.

A question for those who have made shirts. I bought the t-shirt transfer paper at Walmart (Avery brand). I followed the directions and the shirt looked great....until....I washed it.

Should I use a different brand of transfer paper? Is there a secret I didn't know about? :confused3 Please help, I don't want my cute DISigns ruined.

I think I used Avery last year. They did okay, as long as you didn't run the shirt through the dryer. Wash the shirts inside out, and hang to dry. It will help the pics last a little longer. Also use detergents that do not have bleach or bleach alternatives - those are not good for them.

There is a designer on this board named Amy_M I C K E Y. She sells iron ons. I tried hers this year. I've not washed them yet, so can't say first hand how they will hold up. However, others have shared that they hold up much better than the store bought iron ons.

Mel Hugs to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:

It is your thread you can be on your soap box if you want to. NO need to apologize to anyone as you are sharing your magic with us...Have a good day.

Traci:flower3:

I'm not offended. You are adding to our magic by making some wonderful items to brighten our cruise. How you wish your designs to be handled is 100% up to you, and I respect that completely.

I don't know how to personalize any of this stuff anyhow. :)

Mel,
the only thing I take offense to is to whoever told you that "all you do is put a few images together". Sweetheart you do much more than that, you bring smiles to all of us you create for, you make us feel special and give us lasting keepsakes of our vacations that we have planned for months and months.

Personalizing blanks is not an easy process, I know alot of designers "say here go for it"- I've tried to just add my names or dates- it ruins the image if not done properly.
I will display your creations on my door proudly as well as wear the t-shirts you and others have designed for me- and when asked where I got them or how I made them- the answer has always been: from my "friends" on the creative dis boards- you should check out there site.

Ok you can have your soapbox back now.;)

Love Ya
Dottie

I am so looking forward to our trip next month. Partly just to get away and also I am really impressed and proud of all the disigns you all have made for us. I have 10 T-Shirts (times 2 one for each of us) and tons of magnets. Still going to make a couple more shirts. We will wear these shirts proudly. I tried to make my own disigns and I quickly learned ask Mel, or Rhonda or Kellybell, you all are so good, I can't compare. I haven't figured out how to send the pictures to show the shirts, but I will.

Thanks again Mel, you and the others have really made our trip special.

Peg

Thank-you for all your kind words and support
As I said I believe I'm a little sensitive right now.
My Dad was moved to "Hospice" care yesterday and
this is a very difficult time for me.
Thanks again and Hugs
Mel

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter