Thoughts or Recco's for Double Strollers with 3y/o and Infant

Tristen79

Earning My Ears
We would rent but since we'll prob use a carrier for the baby (6mos) at the time of trip, anyone have any advice good or bad on which ones they found most useful?

We're going with my 4 year old and a 7 month old and we're planning on renting the Baby Jogger City Mini from Orlando Stroller, even though I plan on wearing the baby some of the time!

Thanks mom2, i Pm'd ya with more questions about though like car seat options, the plane ride, and will the citi mini be enough to suppport for an infant ?

From everything I have seen, the City Mini should be able to support a infant. My infant now (at 6 months) sits in her stroller without her infant seat and has for a couple of months. It looks like there is a 5 point harness system, which will work great for the stroller and a baby.
I've never flown with a infant, so I can't answer that part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter