Thoughts on what should replace House of Blue's at DTD??

kylie71

Lilybelle
With House of Blue's shuddered and readly for demolition... I was thinking that a Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville would be a good replacement choice........

What are your thoughts/ideas?

--Lori

I want Asian food in DTD.

In N Out would be too popular for this location and cause a massive headache in the long run.

This is probably impossible, but I'd like them to split the big space to create a mini food court with specialized quick service options. Bobaloca, Joe's Italian ices, etc

This will never happen, but I'l go with my very carnal desires of my 160lb frame....Krispy Kreme!!! Yeah!!!

But really, since Big Thunder BBQ has left, Disneyland is really in need of a BBQ place. I think it would be a big hit to have a place with ribs, brisket and all that good stuff included in a great southern meal.

My choice would be Morimoto (or another one of his restaurants - the one in Honolulu is unreal good) but that's highly unlikely. I like the entertainment at Raglan Road but their food isn't up-to-par. I'd prefer Frostbites way over Joe's Italian Ice but that's just a small place and this is a very large space. In-n-Out would be an interesting idea. They're used to handling huge lines it's just that they don't move very fast since they make everything ala minute. They'd have enough space to make a huge kitchen to work on many orders at once and create an interesting queue.

Isn't Splitsville coming to DTD?

Or is that still just a rumor and not officially announced yet?

Thus far, I don't think they've made any official announcements about what's replacing the HoB...I've read about a number of different places (Splitsville, the Edison, etc.). So far...most of the rumors I've read seem to be about places that are already in or will be coming to Disney Springs. It's a pretty large building/area, so it'll be interesting to see what actually happens.

Maybe a West Coast version of the Heartland Brewery and Grill, as seen / eaten at on 5th Avenue, Empire State Building in NYC :)

I want Asian food in DTD.

In N Out would be too popular for this location and cause a massive headache in the long run.

This is probably impossible, but I'd like them to split the big space to create a mini food court with specialized quick service options. Bobaloca, Joe's Italian ices, etc

A food court would be amazing! They need a frozen yogurt place, chinese, sushi and other japanese, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter