Thoughts on Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Voyage of the Little Mermaid

• Love it

• Like it

• Take it or Leave it

• Dislike it

• Hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love it as Ariel is my favorite character. I wish it were a little bit longer, so the story could develop a little more, but it really is good the way it is. The effects are very cool too! I love the bubbles! :thumbsup2

My daughters loved this! Especially the 2yr old, she couldnt understand why we wouldn't let her go up to sing with Ariel, although did proclaim 'look nemo' during the under the sea sequence :rolleyes1

My girls even got pixie dusted and were given a signed personalised card from Ariel and Eric for helping the announcer say 'welcome to little mermaid' it was wonderful :cloud9:

Any chance I get to see a CM dressed up like Ariel, I take it - show, parade, personal appearance. I could say more but I probably shouldn't. Let's just say my DW would give me a "hall pass" as she knows how I feel.
perv... or should I say, fellow perv. It's hard to look at those young ladies and remember the character was about 16. Getting awfully close to 4 times that old. But notwithstanding, I love the show, the use of multimedia, the rain, even Ursula.

This is one of my favorite shows in WDW! The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I love how they bring it to life in this show. Although I agree with other posters, I wish it was just a little longer. The "Under the Sea" performance is so colorful & fun! I love the effects of the show and the underwater feeling.

Plus, last time we went when I was 6 months pregnant, it was a great way to escape the heat while DH went to ride RnRC!

Any chance I get to see a CM dressed up like Ariel, I take it - show, parade, personal appearance. I could say more but I probably shouldn't. Let's just say my DW would give me a "hall pass" as she knows how I feel.

isnt Ariel meant to be about 16 years old lol and you want a hallpass?? lol just joking dont wanna start anything just wanted to point that out lol

I don't like the way the line/queue works for the show. Twice we got in line, were told we'd make it in, and didn't. Not worth waiting another half hour for the next one after that. But once you get in, it's a really fun show. (And yes, she's hot.)

I love it! I just turned 23, & LM has been my favorite since I was a baby. I've seen the show at least once every trip, and will continue to. I also like that it plays a lot and is relatively short! And really..the blacklight puppet scene of "Under the Sea" is still so cool!

My sister loves it. I like it, so we make time for it about every other visit. (The other times we do Narnia, which I love and my sister tolerates).

The last few times we have gone to DHS, though, being able to go on the show has been hit or miss. Twice now we have gone and the show was completely closed. Not sure what that's about :confused3

isnt Ariel meant to be about 16 years old lol and you want a hallpass?? lol just joking dont wanna start anything just wanted to point that out lol

Now that you point that out, it makes me feel all dirty. LOL. I wasn't trying to start anything and want to keep it clean around here. If you re-read, you'll see that I was referring to the "CM dressed up like Ariel", not Ariel herself. And the CM's are obviously not 16, although probably still too young for me. It's really more of a running joke with me and my wife, and I probably should have kept it that way. But it's really more about the CM than the character, really. Oh, and yes my wife is also a redhead.

I like it, I really like the bubbles and the whole feeling of being underwater, but I do agree I wish it was longer, I felt like it was a bit rushed.

I could take it or leave it. But I'm 39 with a theatre background so I notice little things that annoy me about the production. My kids. They go CRAZY over it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter