thoughts on mickey's philharmagic?

which one

• mickey's philharmagic

• dream along with mickey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love Philharmagic and would not miss it...my only caveat is that you need 3-D glasses to watch the show (though my DD at 4 the first time would not wear them and still liked it) and the show is rather loud and dark at times, though not particularly scary. Your 4-year old will probably love it, but the 2-year old could possibly be frightened by it...depending on his temperment.

My DD, who's now 6, loves the Dream Along With Mickey show - we've seen it once each trip - but I could seriously go without ever seeing it again and not really miss it.

SkierPete

Mickey's PhilharMagic is hands-down, absolutely one of our favorite family attractions! There are lots of things that one or two of us like, but this is one of the few attractions that we all agree on. Be flexible with your schedule, because you will want to do it again and again.

My 5yo daughter and 18mo old son LOVED Philharmagic...we saw it several times. They loved the things flying at them....the water, the apple pie smell....plus lots of characters that they knew were flying around.
This ranked pretty high with both of them...my son would cry when it was over. I would definitely put this one on the list. Plus, we walked right in every time we saw it. Also, we got bonus fast passes issued from Winnie the Pooh.

I've never seen or heard of 'Dream Along With Mickey' but we love Philharmagic - some of the visual effects are incredible.

Wow- I don't think I've ever seen a poll here with results this dramatic! I also voted with the crowd - one of our favorite shows, and usually we try to get in at least twice during every trip.

i Would MUCH rather see Mickey's Philharmagic!! It's Disney magic at it's best!

Dh and I LOVE Philharmagic!

It is very special to me-on my 30th Birthday DH took me to the Magic Kingdom. I had a special 30th Bday tshirt on and my Birthday button. It was early Am and we went to Philharmagic. We walked right in and the CM told us to sit down and then shut the door right behind us. She wished me a special Happy Birthday and told us to enjoy the show-just for us!

5 years later I STILL remember that nice CM and how special she made me feel for my bday!!

Mickey's Philharmagic was my daughter's 2nd favorite thing at MK after Splash Mt. She was almost 5 at the time she saw it. My husband and I were amazed at this show. Definitely not to be missed!

Philharmagic was my favorite 3D show at WDW. It is probably in my top 10 attractions at WDW.

Our then 3 & 6 year olds loved it. We saw it more than once and never waited more than 3-4 minutes to get in. It is the best of Disney all rolled into one very cute movie. The special effects are great also of course. We've seen Dream Along once and don't feel the need to see it again.

We just returned from WDW two days ago. A magical trip, and the best moment was watching our 10 & 7 year olds reactions during Philharmagic.

Philharmagic was there in july and went twice, then snuck back in a 3rd time when my teens went back to the hotel for a bit. I just love it! Perfect Disney magic, not to be missed. sooo cute! :)

Mickey's Philharmagic.
I found the place where the scent of Apple Pie comes out so I put my hand over top of it and after the smell sprayed out my hand smelt like yummy Apple Pie.

It is a really fun 3D Show! I loved it so much, trying to grab at the cute jewels and treasures released by Ariel.

Philharmagic is NOT TO BE MISSED for my family. It is one of our top attractions. If I had to choose between almost every attraction and phil I would chose phil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter