• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts on availability of theme park BLT grand villa

slaclandry

Mouseketeer
I am looking for some thoughts on availability at BLT in a theme park view grand villa. I own at BCV and PVB so have never really paid much attention to booking patterns at BLT, never mind the patterns of a grand villa. My time frame is either late September or early November. Is this something that I could reasonably expect to get at 7 months, or would I have to have to rent from someone with BLT points. It is for only 1 night.
Thanks for any insight!

Pretty good chance especially if you are only wanting one night. There are various openings Sept - Nov in both catagories. At exactly 7 months should be even more, and wait listing should work pretty well for one night. Good luck.

Only one night gives a chance but definitely not a certainty, particularly if you are choosey about which date in late Sep; otherwise late Sep to marathon weekend in Jan is DVC's high demand season at WDW and any GV's at BLT can be difficult to get at 7 months out, particularly if seeking more than one night.

How many of the BLT grand villas are theme park view vs lake view?

slaclandry, I hope you get your grand Villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter