• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thought you might like to see that...

Mine is MO54LMW and there's a bit of a long story behind why I went for that. A couple of years before she died my Mum was lucky enough to get into the chair on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. The recording was split across two days and at the end of the first day when she was on £16,000 she promised me that if she got to £32,000 she would buy me the Yaris that I had wanted for a couple of years. As it happened she walked away with the £16K the following day and we had a very nice holiday instead. Fast forward a couple of years and on the day of her funeral a cheque landed on our doormat, which was a payout of a life insurance policy that we didn't know my Mum had and happened to be almost exactly the price of a brand new Yaris, which we went out and bought the next day. In recognition of the fact that my Mum had finally bought me the car I had always wanted the plate is:

Memories
Of
Lynn
Marina
Wickes

Had she been a year younger the numbers would have been her age when she died...

Oh David that is such a lovely story... :hug: Bless you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter