• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thought on Resturants around South Disney/Irlo Bronson Hwy...

aaronbynion

Earning My Ears
I'm starting a new abbreviation just a heads up.... ;)

I'm Darling Brother (DB) :banana: and my sis is going to be Darling Sister (DS) :cutie:

So anyyyyway, me and DS are leaving from Jax to stay at the Maingate Lakeside Resort Tomorrow, Sat and Sunday...what are some not-so-expensive places to eat off property?

I know I loveeee Panda Express and there are a few of those down there but I saw a few restaurants around the hotel too like a place called Giordano's...any reviews on those places or reccomendations???

Hi!

If you post this on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board (one up from the restaurant board), you will probably get many more replies. There are also already many threads there that cover this topic! Good luck! :)

Giordano's is a Chicago chain of pizzas and if the one down there is as good as the one's up here, it's worth it! Thick Chicago style pizzas would be their specialty.

Giordano's is deep dish pizza. Delicious but not cheap by any means. But very filling!

I am guessing you are back already, so it is a moot point.

There is a Ponderosa across the street, a Bob Evans right nearby. A McDonalds you can probably walk to. There are lots of cheap eats in that part of town.

Giordano's is awesome! It's Chicago style stuffed pizza, which means it has a layer of dough on top as well. Their pizzas aren't cheap, but you don't have to order a large pie like you would with a NY style pizza. They are very filling:) So delicious! Give it a try!

Quite often Giordano's has certificates available on restaurant.com as well, that would help save some $$$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter