THought I would share with you scrappers:

pattyT

DIS Veteran
Have you seen this:

www.younameitimprinting.com

I had my Dude Ranch Album done - and I LOVE it -
eventually I want to get all my albums done - I am just waiting for a free shipping special like they had before! Hope they do that again!
But right now they have a FREE MICKEY LOGO!

Patty

They were at the SDV I went to in Boxborough. You could drop off your album cover and they would print it up for you before the end of the day! I hadn't actually brought my albums with me to the crop - but I'm definately planning on doing this.

I had the swirl mickey put on my cruise book at the AZ scrap con and I love it!! It's so cool!

How fast were they? What did you think of it finished? The first thing I thought of was what if it got lost in the mail.:( How did you ship it?
I would love to do all my albums!!! Someday!;)

Thanks for the link!

Geez, I always feel like the Creative Memories weirdo on this board, BUT CM is coming out with its own imprinting service next year. I don't know if they will have Mickey's and stuff like that, but I'm sure it will be nice. :D

Thanks for posting the link, Patty! I've been wanting to have the album I'm working on stamped, but couldn't find anyone local to do it.

Alice, how will stamping work with CM? Would you go through the rep or would you send your album directly to the company? And, will they stamp any album or just CM products?

Also, does anyone know if you can stamp linen-covered albums?

Pat

10 days and counting . . . again!

in Malborough MA -
and I knew ahead of time so I just brought ONE spine cover to try it and see it I liked it - It was the cheaper Leatherette album spine I did gold lettering and it came out BEAUTIFUL - and it has worn nicely so far - although my albums don't get much abuse out of kids reach ;)

Most of the albums that they were displaying for samples were creative memories - actually I think all of them - they had the smooth leather type wedding one, and the usual linnenish fabric ones too and they all looked great!

They mentioned something about only using certain foils on the rtextured - fabric albums - like the CM travel one.

I waited to show you guys cause I wanted to make sure it wore well!

I would mail them certified insured if you are concerned with them getting lost - just make you insure enough to replace the whole album if your just sending the spine piece - which is all that I will do!

Alice you are not a CM weirdo - lol - I think a lot of people start their! LOL I still LOVE the quality and feel of cm albums - but I can't conform to their style scrapbooking - lol!

If I get a chance I will try to scan my spine and post it so you can see it -
not sure how it will come out though! ;)

Another CM "weirdo" chiming in. Ok - from what I understand, you will buy the Shipping Kit from your consultant. I believe it's $3.50. It will include a box, shipping label, catalog and order form. You ship only the spine and/or cover. The cover can have up to three lines of text and a design on the front. Apparently, there are a bunch of designs to choose from. (These designs do not include any designs CM has previously put on their albums.) The spine can have up to seven lines of text.

Personally, I'm very excited about this. I think it gives us more options!
Lisa

Okay, I went back and read the article on the Consultant website and I have a few more details:

It will be available to customers 4/1/04, although consultants can order earlier (if you go to regionals you can order after you are done with them...so I could order in early Feb for example)

The shipping kit to send it is $3.50

You can create or own text and there will be lots of designs to choose from. On the cover you can do up to 3 lines of text with 30 characters per line

On the spine you can do 7 lines of text with 12 characters per line, 3 lines on the upper part of your spine and 4 lines on the lower part of your spine

All CM albums are doable except incentive albums and special event albums. Limited Edition albums only accepted if received while style is in production (they want to be able to replace it if damaged or lost).

The cost is $16 per cover
$14 per spine
$27 for both
$6 for shipping back to you

These are all continental US prices- was higher for Canada and Alaska and Hawaii

hhmmm that may be cheaper if you are going to do a lot of text.
But througy YOU NAME IT I think it is 6 dollare a line.
Will CM run a line on the spine sideways (top to bottom)

CM definitely has a better price if you are going to emboss your entire album! Also, you can ship 6 album covers in the shipping box for the same price. However, they don't have Mickey!!
Atleast not for now. I am very excited because I have used another embossing company and when you compare their quality next to CM's quality (Glory, Triumph, etc), CM wins hands down!
PLUS.......not only will CM guarantee your album for LIFE, but if you emboss through them, they will cover the embossing as well. If you purchase a CM album and emboss it elsewhere and something happens to the album, CM will replace the album, but you are out the cost of the embossing. I am anxious to get my first album done!! Have a great Sunday! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter