Thought I would share, Touring Cards

I can't pm yet, but would love a copy of these-they look extremely helpful and handy!

Thanks in advance!

I am so glad these cards are useful!
I should be caught up with PM's and requests, if I have missed you- just hit me up & tell me to get it together :)

If it is easier, or if you can't PM yet or submit an email, feel free to email me-

wanttobeinvienna@gmail.com and put Disney Cards in the subject line.

Thanks everyone :)

I would love a copy! I'm a newbie here--so please leave out spaces
akj 156 @ aol. Com
Thanks so much for your willingness to share. We leave Dec. 10th. :)

I would LOVE a copy!!

I have something sorta like that, but I have them all on a sheet of paper that I slip into a "page protector" - but after a week in my backpack, it looks really sad!!

I'll PM you now!!

I cannot PM yet, I don't have enought posts! Thank you so much! What a clever concept. I am amazed at the level of organization and genorisity on this board!:goodvibes

Can you share your email so that I can send you my email? LOL. I don't have enought posts. bvallongo(at)bex(dot)net.

These look like exactly what I have been searching for. I am taking a first timer and this will really help.

I sent you a PM already and thanks for your generosity :)

I would love a copy of these, thanks in advance....

no spaces... ginefir @ gmail. com

Jennifer

I would love a copy as well but I don't have enough posts to pm you. My email address is cpamom at gmail dot com

Thank you!

I was wondering if I could get a copy please and thank you. My email jlc 1123 @ yahoo dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter