Thought I would share, Touring Cards

I PM'd you but it's not showing up in my "sent" folder. Going to try again, so sorry if it's a dupe! :sad2:

pm'd you my email address. These would be awesome, since I spend about 3 hours handwriting all this info on notecards for my trips. Complete with colorcoding.......:scared1:

Glad you guys are liking these! Just in case I didn't mention in the email I sent you- I use Steve Soares' website for all of my information. I create the cards, but don't actually make them until the week of the trip- just in case there are any changes in the live entertainment schedule!

Hi - I would LOVE a copy of your touring cards - if you don't mind! it wouldn't let me pm you or post my email- so my email is weety118 @ aol. com - without the spaces- thanks so much!

Please email me the touring cards information. Thank you
bibit024@cox.net

Hey everyone! I have been blown away by the amount of talent here, and how helpful everyone has been in sharing their DISigns with me.
I don't have too much to offer back in terms of Tshirts or Journals, but what I have come up with has been a pretty helpful tool in my circle of friends.

My touring cards are more of Must-Hits, Character locations, ADR's etc, and a little less of strict timelines (although they are in Excel, so could be modified accordingly). They are the size of a large index card. They include the following information:

The first card is my general information card:
Across the X axis are the days I will be on vacation, and along the Y axis are each park. Within the field of each park, I put the park times, EMH, and large parade times. On the back is a field for each days ADR's, including reservation numbers, our hotel contact information, and important numbers of the people in our group (this is a space that you can add additional information). At the bottom, since we are traveling with a large group of people, I added Please remember to take a picture of the back of your photopass & tickets.

The remaining cards are the individual parks.
On the Top line I put the day and the park hours (including EMH). Then there is a field of Attractions & Must Do's, A field for character locations, A field for Parades & Shows, A field for Dining information (ADR's & counter service), & A field of photopass magic shots.

For this trip I have a card for each park (since we are only tackling a park a day this time) and for MNSSHP.

After I print them, I cut them to size (there is a line across the top of the page to know where to cut there), and mount them on to card stock. I am lucky to have a laminator, but contact paper would work well also. I then hole punch them, put them on a 1" ring, and then on a carribeaner. They are all uniform in size, and easy to read, and easy to modify.

Here is a picture of the completed set (I apologize for the glare!)

disneyplanningcards.jpg

If you are interested- just pm me, and I will get you a copy!
Happy planning!

I leave TOMORROW!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

All of the current requests should be in your inbox... I will be gone for a week, and able to send after that!

Thanks everyone! Glad you like them! My cards are on my backpack ready to be used :)

I would love a copy of your touring cards sent to rkess3 @ gmail.com

Thank you,

Two weeks until our first MNSSHP:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter