Those with iPod shuffles

prncsskimb

Earning My Ears
Check out your local radio shack. They have their ipod shuffle 5 in 1 accessory kits clearanced out for $3 ea!!! they are normally $40.

Kim

Just sent my husband out to buy five of these because we ordered the refurbished Ipod shuffles for $29 today at apple.com! Wahoo!!!! Thanks!

I had to go to 2 Radio Shacks (the first one was out) but I just picked up 2! Thanks for the tip! :)

Have you found the armbands anywhere? I bought a real one on ebay, but I don't like it, I don't think it's comfortable. Just wondering if anyone's found one somewhere else that they like.

Rachel

Thanks for the info, found two at my Radio Shack. My step dad has a shuffle that my mom won and I got my mom her own Shuffle (refurbished) for Christmas. Love getting shopping done early. The battery extenders alone are worth the 2.97 +tax. :thumbsup2

I saw some armbands at Radio Shack on clearance although I didn't see one that was for the shuffle.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to head out to Radio Shack soon. I hope they still have some left.

That's an awesome deal! Too bad I am in Canada and have to miss out again :sad2:

I was able to get the iPod Shuffle for $29 ($33 CDN) so I am happy about that! :thumbsup2

All of our Radio Shacks closed up over the summer.

My Radio Shack only had some that were originally 19.95 and now are 14.95. Do those of you who bought these have a product number?

becca-becca said:
My Radio Shack only had some that were originally 19.95 and now are 14.95. Do those of you who bought these have a product number?

5 in 1 Accessory Kit includes:

Tri-Mode Audio Docking Station
Battery Pack
RCA Y-Audio Cable
Notebook Sync Cable
USB Extension Cable

I was told on here and by the guy at the first Radio Shack that the original price was $49. But the 2nd place I went to showed an original price of $19.95. Either way...$2.97 is an awesome deal!

You might want to check out the whole section, I also found skins for the shuffle for 4.97, a clip set with four different conecters for 4.97, and a dock for my nano for 9.97. They also had a ton of mini acessories on sale.

Apple is re-doing the shuffle entirely -- the body shape is changing; thus, I'd assume that this is a great time to find accessories clearanced.

Thank you! I found the accessory kit today so I bought two (just in case I buy another shuffle for someone.) It's funny because I checked yesterday and didn't see it and neither did the salesperson. I only went back today because I needed a surge protector and decided to ask again (diff salesperson) and he found them! They had about 5 left. They also had a 3pack of covers in diff colors but they were too expensive at $9.97! :rotfl2: Maybe if it gets marked down again I'll consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter