• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

RevU offering Double Today!!

Did the Aspriation account offer through RevU for 1750 SB. SwagBucks is only offering 1000 direct through their page and credit in 60 days. RevU credited within 5 minutes.

Keep refreshing your sponsored videos if you run them. LTG has been there a lot for me and he generally runs some easy prescription drug videos. Laptop Couple (LTC) come and go and they are quick gold mine while they are active.

Keep refreshing your sponsored videos if you run them. LTG has been there a lot for me and he generally runs some easy prescription drug videos. Laptop Couple (LTC) come and go and they are quick gold mine while they are active.

Not a sign of LTG here. I think it must somehow depend on your profile/region. I have the couple sometimes but they only run once.

I never seem to have the quick or guaranteed surveys people post about either! I'm just plugging along with my one nCrave and watch videos/apps.

Ughh I gave the my phone first

I always give my phone number first and it's been fine. I've also had them total it before and it's fine. I've just learned to say "before you go to the payment screen, can you scan this QR code for me" and it's been fine. Even if they've already gone to the payment screen, they've backed out, scanned, and I've gotten everything to track fine.

Has anyone had trouble getting Walmart/Walmart grocery to credit? I put in a ticket and they gave me a "courtesy credit"...I don't think I'm going to risk it again...

If you have access to it, survey ——- for 200 points was very easy. It was about warnings on cigarette packs and I didn't get disqualified even tho I told them I had never smoked in my life. Probably took less than ten minutes.
FYI...it’s prohibited by Swagbucks to share survey numbers.

F4C6D72D-D4B0-4D6E-AA11-8CD24013ACA4.jpeg

Trying to figure out the next best option for getting a Disney GC since you can't get them with a Target GC anymore. I'm a regular Target shopper so it was always so convenient. I want to try Best Buy but I want to make sure I can use a BB gift card to purchase a Disney gift card in store. Am I able to do that? What about Walmart? (Not a Sam's member)

I'm also thinking of just trying the Visa gift card but I've read mixed reviews on swagbucks so I'm a little reluctant. Just want to figure out how to get some Disney GC through SB- trip is coming up in May!

Trying to figure out the next best option for getting a Disney GC since you can't get them with a Target GC anymore. I'm a regular Target shopper so it was always so convenient. I want to try Best Buy but I want to make sure I can use a BB gift card to purchase a Disney gift card in store. Am I able to do that? What about Walmart? (Not a Sam's member)

You are no longer allowed to purchase a GC with a GC at Best Buy. Your best option is to cash out to paypal.

As @4Hawks said, no BB gc to gc, but Walmart’s system still allows it for now. I’ve seen sporadic reports of individual Walmart employees not allowing it, but it still works online.

Has anyone had trouble getting Walmart/Walmart grocery to credit? I put in a ticket and they gave me a "courtesy credit"...I don't think I'm going to risk it again...
I've tried a few shopping portals and none of them have worked for me with Walmart Grocery. Swagbucks has worked for regular Walmart orders though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter