Those using swagbucks ???

I hope I can explain this here since I can't post photos/screenshots.

Regarding the auto run nCraves that require you to keep your mouse on that page (thereby not allowing you to do anything else with your computer, which for me is a major PITA):

I discovered that if you have the nCraves window open and running, and open ANOTHER window (not maximized) where the edge of the new window barely overlaps the nCraves window (I pick up the nCraves window and move it to the far right side of my screen, just so I can see the timer counting down), and then hover your mouse over the nCraves window to make sure it starts the countdown, you can then go back to your "new" or "other" window and do stuff on your computer and the nCraves will still count down.

It has been a lifesaver for me so I hope if can help someone else, if my explanation makes any sense!

My SB seems to be a mess right now. Most of the time I have no nGage or nCrave. Yesterday at 4:00 am I finally had the AYCE and it ran for five hours and was still going strong, only I didn't get credited for them. So annoying.

This is how I feel too! I have not seen TTG or LTG since around Christmas. I have like one nCrave at a time and it is usually worth 1 or 2sb and takes FOR.EV.ER to run. If I do get the AYCE ngage, it either quits and goes away after a round or two OR it runs for hours but does not credit. This January has been so frustrating! I just keep telling myself that it can only get better from here :)

Regarding the auto run nCraves that require you to keep your mouse on that page (thereby not allowing you to do anything else with your computer, which for me is a major PITA):

I discovered that if you have the nCraves window open and running, and open ANOTHER window (not maximized) where the edge of the new window barely overlaps the nCraves window (I pick up the nCraves window and move it to the far right side of my screen, just so I can see the timer counting down), and then hover your mouse over the nCraves window to make sure it starts the countdown, you can then go back to your "new" or "other" window and do stuff on your computer and the nCraves will still count down.

It has been a lifesaver for me so I hope if can help someone else, if my explanation makes any sense!

Thank you!!:yay: I got it to work! I have been trying forever to figure out if there was a way to get these to run.

I had to put the new window right against the first zero on the timer for it to work.

I can not get the AYCE to work for me on any computer.....it flashes back and forth from one screen to another and it tells me that I'm going too fast. Any ideas how to get this to work?

I can not get the AYCE to work for me on any computer.....it flashes back and forth from one screen to another and it tells me that I'm going too fast. Any ideas how to get this to work?

Pop ups need to be enabled for it because it opens a window for the videos to run in.

My SB seems to be a mess right now. Most of the time I have no nGage or nCrave. Yesterday at 4:00 am I finally had the AYCE and it ran for five hours and was still going strong, only I didn't get credited for them. So annoying.

Same here! I'm having a hard time getting motivated to even work on SB. It's just so much more work than it was a month or so ago.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It works like a charm :worship:

Thank you sooo much! I've got a split screen formation up now and am able to scoot around on the internet while running those ncraves.

I'm totally confused. I thought I was almost at my goal of 102 when I looked at SB in firefox, which is the bottom window, but the top window in Chrome says I'm only at 91. You can see on the top right of both that I'm logged into both and the grand total matches. I've never had the totals not match and I've refreshed chrome several times and it stayed at 91, even in incognito it was 91.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

ETA it looks like the daily goal ticket has stopped in Chrome but the total is working. I met my goal in firefox but Chrome stayed at 91. I took a screenshot just in case.

Attachments

• umm.jpg
    umm.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
I'm totally confused. I thought I was almost at my goal of 102 when I looked at SB in firefox, which is the bottom window, but the top window in Chrome says I'm only at 91. You can see on the top right of both that I'm logged into both and the grand total matches. I've never had the totals not match and I've refreshed chrome several times and it stayed at 91, even in incognito it was 91.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

ETA it looks like the daily goal ticket has stopped in Chrome but the total is working. I met my goal in firefox but Chrome stayed at 91. I took a screenshot just in case.

That's weird. I have both FF and Chrome open and my totals match.

I just spent 20 minutes on a 14 minute survey only to be disqualified at the end. Submitted a ticket, we'll see what happens. Never had a survey qualification involve watching an advertisement and answering questions about it before! (Edit - they did credit me a few hours later!)

Last edited:
That's weird. I have both FF and Chrome open and my totals match.

I just spent 20 minutes on a 14 minute survey only to be disqualified at the end. Submitted a ticket, we'll see what happens. Never had a survey qualification involve watching an advertisement and answering questions about it before!

Chrome finally caught up about an hour later. Must've been a glitch in the daily goal counter on chrome.

Forgot I had a 500 point shop and earn crediting today, so that was a nice surprise. I guess I'll make it to my second goal today (600pts)...

My SBTV and lifestylez apps keep sending me from the ad to websites without clicking anything. That's just annoying.

I have a weird question... I made my 7 days goal earlier this month. Then I was on a short vacation and didn't even try to SB. After I got back, I've been making my daily goals again... so theoretically I can still make a 14 day. Here's the question, would I get credit for BOTH the 7 day and the 14 day? Or do you only get one? (hoping at least whatever is worth more!).

I have a weird question... I made my 7 days goal earlier this month. Then I was on a short vacation and didn't even try to SB. After I got back, I've been making my daily goals again... so theoretically I can still make a 14 day. Here's the question, would I get credit for BOTH the 7 day and the 14 day? Or do you only get one? (hoping at least whatever is worth more!).
Yes, both.

SwagButton Swag Code Alert!
Enter SearchWins
in the SwagButton only until 4PM PT/ 7 PM PT to earn 4 SB.

That's cool! Before whenever I'd miss goal I didn't worry so much about making them the rest of the month. But the past 4 days I've been making them again, so I'd thought I'd try! Thanks!

You can get two or even three 7 days as well if you can't make a 7 day and a 14 day. So if you skip a day, don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter