Those using swagbucks ???

I just tried to qualify for this:
2ue09qr.jpg

i didnt, but it requires a survey and then a phone call, its about IT stuff

Under AdGate there is a Liberty Mutual quote offer for 128. It took a few minutes, I did not enter my SS#. Got credit within about 10 minutes.

I wonder if this is only a certain time of day...I saw it once last week after someone pointed it out here...never to be seen again. :confused::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I didn't see the TV nCrave this morning, but I did get the same thing - auto advance 1 SB nCraves - by clicking on the banner that says 'do this activity for 1 SB' on top of the page where I check my daily SB totals. Actually, I clicked on it and got a 2 SB one that I had to manually click Like on, then clicked the little 'Keep craving' box that pops up, that is when I got the auto advance one. It's running right now. I have seen it this way before, sometimes I have go through 2 or 3 manual ones until the auto one pops up.

I checked out this deal but couldn't find any info on canceling after the three months are up. Anyone know how easy/difficult it is?

It shows that you can cancel right from the website. There is just a button to press. I plan to put it on my calendar to cancel after 45 days, half way through the 3 month trial. I figure that should be a safe enough length of time. It doesn't say anything on the terms that I could find.

Tried to do the Texture offer twice using PayPal (paying with my PayPal balance), but both times got a message saying my purchase could not be completed. :confused3 Oh, well!

Main Page: Popular Ways to Earn

NFL Playoff Challenge 42 Points

Either create a account or open your current account, click on NFL Challenge Game...it is not open yet so I was sad...however when I returned to SB...there was an instant 42 points in my account! Wahoo.

Main Page: Popular Ways to Earn

NFL Playoff Challenge 42 Points

Either create a account or open your current account, click on NFL Challenge Game...it is not open yet so I was sad...however when I returned to SB...there was an instant 42 points in my account! Wahoo.

Was just going to post this. Easy 42 points since I had an account from the time they gave points just to register. Logged in, waited 30 seconds and it had credited.

There's another SWAGO Shop Edition this week but the only place I have seen a link for it is on the daily poll page.

There's another SWAGO Shop Edition this week but the only place I have seen a link for it is on the daily poll page.

Here's the link - http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

I use a swag code cheat site that has links to all the extras- like Swago, team challenge, collectors bills info, etc, which I find really helpful, especially because these links often disappear from the SB site.

I also refuse to install the Swag Button so I only go for the 150 SB cross on Swago!

Here's the link - http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

I use a swag code cheat site that has links to all the extras- like Swago, team challenge, collectors bills info, etc, which I find really helpful, especially because these links often disappear from the SB site.

I also refuse to install the Swag Button so I only go for the 150 SB cross on Swago!
That's a good idea. I don't like the swag button either. Sometimes I install it for this and then take it off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter