Those using swagbucks ???

It's been hanging up for me for the last 7-8 days. It hangs up on an ad that says something about a 1-question survey. EntertaiNow hangs on the same one.

I don't touch it. It just keeps going all by itself after a brief pause when the 'you've earned 1 SB' box pops up. Has been running since 10 AM and I've gotten over 200 SB from it. Works well while I am not home.

I am having the exact same issue...

Tried letting it sit there and spin today...spinning for over 5 minutes and still nothing. I cannot get passed this ad pn my ipohone 6 (my 4+it runs right through it and using perk with this ad on my iphone 6 it runs right through it). GRRRR so I just run the 4+ with the sbtv and perk on the iphone6.

Sorry to be so dense but I cannot find this. I looked under the ncraves and saw nothing like that. Is there somewhere else to look? Thanks!

I think sometimes we don't always have the same things. Try doing a "watch" or even a few and then the Ecraves may appear. Good luck!

Yesterday was busy and I didn't have time to get my SB. At bedtime I still needed 12 more SB so I put Lifestylz on and hoped for the best. I woke up with two points OVER goal!! I'm so shocked. I had given up on apps for a while and went with ncrave because the apps had been going so incredibly badly. Guess it was a good night for Lifestylz.

Can anyone recommend a good short video to add to my favorites for my SBTV app on my phone? Every so often (like yesterday) it kicks me out and makes me log in again and then my favorite is gone. I don't see a category for "short" videos any more. 10-15 seconds would be ideal if anyone knows of one.

The playlist autorun nCrave has been working really well for me this weekend, running for hours non-stop. It's the one that has a picture of a TV on it, only worth 1 SB, but just keeps going!

Now I understand the auto nCraves!

Thanks for this! I made 100sb off it yesterday, and I'm at 11sb today so far - I'm so excited!

No nCraves showed up at first, so I did the to-do list one, watched a video list, and then did an nGage and all of the nCraves showed up.

Can anyone recommend a good short video to add to my favorites for my SBTV app on my phone? Every so often (like yesterday) it kicks me out and makes me log in again and then my favorite is gone. I don't see a category for "short" videos any more. 10-15 seconds would be ideal if anyone knows of one.
There's a 10 second tip in the home and garden section that I run.

For me, sometimes it's in the Earn Easy SB With Sponsored Videos section (like where TTG used to be when I still got her!). It's the Discovery Playlist.

I tried to add a screenshot. If it worked, you can see it on the right of the image. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the help. I actually click on that all the time and get the error message that 'this offer is unavailable'. Weird that others are getting it to play just fine.

Code worth 9 SB - CodeOfCodes - good until 5 PM EST. They are making up for the lack of codes over the weekend by having a 9 SB one!

Thank you for the help. I actually click on that all the time and get the error message that 'this offer is unavailable'. Weird that others are getting it to play just fine.
What browser are you using? Maybe you could try on a different one. When I tried it on Safari, I got the error message you mentioned. But when I tried it on Chrome, it ran just fine.

What browser are you using? Maybe you could try on a different one. When I tried it on Safari, I got the error message you mentioned. But when I tried it on Chrome, it ran just fine.

I use FF. I will try some others to see if I can get it working. Thanks for the suggestion!

Okay...how does everyone get notification for codes when you are not actively online? I seem never to get notifications...

How many devices are permitted per account? How many do you run at once? I think I knew this when I first started SB but I've forgotten and I can't seem to find a straight answer by googling.
I caught myself running the apps (lifestylz, movieclips, etc) on 2 iPads simultaneously and after a few days it hit me that this might not be allowed and put me at risk for being banned. I'd rather stay in good standing than get a few extra sbs each day by pushing the limits of devices allowed.

How many devices are permitted per account? How many do you run at once? I think I knew this when I first started SB but I've forgotten and I can't seem to find a straight answer by googling.
I caught myself running the apps (lifestylz, movieclips, etc) on 2 iPads simultaneously and after a few days it hit me that this might not be allowed and put me at risk for being banned. I'd rather stay in good standing than get a few extra sbs each day by pushing the limits of devices allowed.
I can't get two apps to run at once and both credit unless one is sbtv. I run one laptop and one app. Occasionally on the laptop I will run an ncrave while doing a search, playing swag run, or taking a survey.

Okay...how does everyone get notification for codes when you are not actively online? I seem never to get notifications...

I have the swagbucks app on my phone and get notifications. Occasionally I can't enter them via the app because they can only be entered online, but usually I'm near a computer.

So if you could babysit some auto nCraves (start a new one after finishing), would you run the longer ones worth more SBs, or run lots of shorter/less SBs nCraves?

Tank Top Girl has been very good to me this morning. When she runs out, I wait a few minutes and she comes back.

On another note, the auto-run ncrave (the one with the TV letters) disappeared for me yesterday afternoon and hasn't come back. It was nice while it lasted, I guess!

So if you could babysit some auto nCraves (start a new one after finishing), would you run the longer ones worth more SBs, or run lots of shorter/less SBs nCraves?

I run the longer ones, generally. The ones I am running right now are worth 5 SB each and take about 10 minutes or so. But you have to be careful because sometimes you will get a higher SBs nCrave that takes 30+ minutes for 6 or 8 SB. Then it isn't worth the time.

Tank Top Girl has been very good to me this morning. When she runs out, I wait a few minutes and she comes back.

On another note, the auto-run ncrave (the one with the TV letters) disappeared for me yesterday afternoon and hasn't come back. It was nice while it lasted, I guess!

Man, I haven't seen TTG in quite a while. Might even be close to a year now. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter