Those using swagbucks ???

I just checked and I did get the 6 SB bonus before I had completed all 8!

I'm sorry, I didn't notice the "complete a survey" but I did complete one in Peanut Labs so I ended up completing all 8.

2chau7b.png

seems today they added the Complete a survey AND they have attempt. more and more stuff to dooo!

I had that just one day and then it went away.

I have done a ton of shopping through my swagbucks shopping links. Some from the same place on the same day. I am not getting many of them to show pending. I should have at least 1300 more pending than what is showing. Anyone else having this issue?

I have done a ton of shopping through my swagbucks shopping links. Some from the same place on the same day. I am not getting many of them to show pending. I should have at least 1300 more pending than what is showing. Anyone else having this issue?
I always have this issue. It's a rare day when all my items show pending.

I always have this issue. It's a rare day when all my items show pending.

Do they end up crediting? I have never had this issue before really...where I knew 100% that I went through the link and it not show up as pending before crediting later, but I don't always pay total attention either.

Do they end up crediting? I have never had this issue before really...where I knew 100% that I went through the link and it not show up as pending before crediting later, but I don't always pay total attention either.

I just put in a ticket if they don't credit. The only ones I've been having trouble with are Shutterfly. I always check a few days after to ensure they say pending. If they don't, I make a note to follow up in 32 days :rolleyes:

I really hate when I do the 4 SB nGage thingy and it doesn't credit!

Having to track and follow up on shopping credit is the main reason I don't bother to shop through SB much.

I just got a 50SB survey that took maybe 2 minutes (it told me it'd take 2). They pretty much asked what type of food I buy, then when I said I buy bread they asked from what type of store and then how many are usually specialty, white or wheat. That was it. Crazy. Number 1225969. Easy second goal day for me!

Anyone having problems with the apps today? I've tried to run them on android and ios and nothing...

I purchased a card through MyGiftCardsPlus to complete my swago board, but the square is still not showing as completed. How long does it usually take for fill in? I've never done the swago boards before, so not sure what to expect.

Thanks!

Anyone having problems with the apps today? I've tried to run them on android and ios and nothing...
I can't get apps to run or get ncraves to load. Looks like people on FB are having issues too, but so far SB Valerie is saying it is a third party verification service?? Seems funny that so many are having issues. I really think it's a problem on their end.

I can't get apps to run or get ncraves to load. Looks like people on FB are having issues too, but so far SB Valerie is saying it is a third party verification service?? Seems funny that so many are having issues. I really think it's a problem on their end.

Thanks! I can't even get the sb facebook page to come up now. I thought maybe it was something on my end being wonky- looks like it's gonna be a looong swag day.

Thanks! I can't even get the sb facebook page to come up now. I thought maybe it was something on my end being wonky- looks like it's gonna be a looong swag day.
She just updated that they are looking into it. Seems it might be an issue with certain internet providers. I have Century Link and another person posted they were having problems with the same provider.

She just updated that they are looking into it. Seems it might be an issue with certain internet providers. I have Century Link and another person posted they were having problems with the same provider.

Thanks for the update! I also have centurylink. Hope they get the issues resolved today.

I purchased a card through MyGiftCardsPlus to complete my swago board, but the square is still not showing as completed. How long does it usually take for fill in? I've never done the swago boards before, so not sure what to expect.

Thanks!

Your square will fill in once you receive the card from MGCP and receive the SBs for that purchase. Did you just purchase it? They say it can take up to 2 business days to receive your card from them, but I've never had it take that long. In fact, the last several I've bought were emailed to me within the hour. However, that's never a guarantee.

Now the site is totally down for me. Hopefully they are fixing whatever the issue was for us Century Link folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter