Those using swagbucks ???

I don't know why I didn't start an account in my husbands name months ago!! I have a system going where I make my daily goal and then switch over to him. The SB have really been adding up!!! Especially w the NCrave Happy Hour!

Slash when do the daily goal bonus points become available? Just curious... I only got back into SB a bit in September, so when I got on and started doing more in October the bonus points were a surprise. November goal is meet daily goal each day :goodvibes

Also thanks to this thread (and not being a broke college student like when I first joined SB) I'm not afraid of the offers and spending a little money to make some SBs! Thanks everyone!

I just started using the EngageMe.tv streaming on the new AscendMedia offer wall and it is running great on Chrome with no interruptions. (I am streaming the food one) For those that are looking for something easy to do it might be worth it for you.

I just started using the EngageMe.tv streaming on the new AscendMedia offer wall and it is running great on Chrome with no interruptions. (I am streaming the food one) For those that are looking for something easy to do it might be worth it for you.

Thanks for this suggestion. I'm going to try it out. I honestly didn't even notice there was a new AscendMedia section.

Slash when do the daily goal bonus points become available? Just curious... I only got back into SB a bit in September, so when I got on and started doing more in October the bonus points were a surprise. November goal is meet daily goal each day :goodvibes

Also thanks to this thread (and not being a broke college student like when I first joined SB) I'm not afraid of the offers and spending a little money to make some SBs! Thanks everyone!

The bonus points could be available as early as tomorrow, usually by the 5th of the month at the latest I think.

I was worried about making my daily goal, and then I just got a 40 SB search bonus! Yay!

Can someone point me in the direction of this? I accidentally deleted the inbox message about it.

Can someone point me in the direction of this? I accidentally deleted the inbox message about it.

I clicked on the Discover option on the menu on the left side of the Swagbucks main page, then found AdscendMedia under the heading "Offers from Our Trusted Partners".

I clicked on the Discover option on the menu on the left side of the Swagbucks main page, then found AdscendMedia under the heading "Offers from Our Trusted Partners".

Found it! It says unlimited points, but then it told me I had reached the end of eligibility and I had to wait 24 hours.

So far nCraves are nowhere to be found for me, except for the 2 SB Sports one (which is not auto-play). I've tried all my usual ways to get them to show up, and nothing works so far. I get a lot of my SB each day from nCraves, so I'm hoping they eventually show up. Frustrating.

So far nCraves are nowhere to be found for me, except for the 2 SB Sports one (which is not auto-play). I've tried all my usual ways to get them to show up, and nothing works so far. I get a lot of my SB each day from nCraves, so I'm hoping they eventually show up. Frustrating.
I have only had access to them at night for the past few days. I think after 10 pm (central).

Found a Discover offer for 102 SB - and it's either free or 99 cents. It's "Skillshare - Learn a New Skill Every Day", and it showed up on my front page under Most Populare Ways to Earn.
There is a free membership or a Premium Membership. The Premium is 99 cents for 3 months for new members. I didn't see a credit after I signed up for free, so I paid the extra dollar, and it still didn't credit, so I sent in a ticket. It may be that I didn't wait long enough, but I wanted to make my first goal before leaving for work, and the surveys hate me. (I got the SBs btw)

You get to select several topics, and they give you options to select videos about each topic. I found several things I am interested in, and the classes are broken up into small, manageable chunks. You also have a goal for how many minutes to watch a day, but you can ignore that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter