• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

If you missed on the Disney Vacation 100 SB, it's scrolling in the top left offer button.
The button takes you to a page where you click on a button, but then when I click on that, I get a blank screen.

Is this the offer for the Disney planning video? Maybe I'm not getting anything because I already signed up for that.

The button takes you to a page where you click on a button, but then when I click on that, I get a blank screen.

Is this the offer for the Disney planning video? Maybe I'm not getting anything because I already signed up for that.
I had the same issue on my laptop earlier but it worked on my mobile bowser. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it so I tried it on my phone and it worked just fine.

Same here. I feel like I am often clicking on offers that never load more than a blank screen while others have no trouble with them.

Is anyone else missing their swag up from the Midway Challenge? Mine never showed up in my log :guilty:

I read on Reddit, that even though it doesn't show up on your Swag Up page, if you redeem for a GC it will show up on your ledger. That is what happened to me yesterday. One line showed my cash out, and immediately after, it posted my 15 SB for "Other - Midway: Team Challenge."

I read on Reddit, that even though it doesn't show up on your Swag Up page, if you redeem for a GC it will show up on your ledger. That is what happened to me yesterday. One line showed my cash out, and immediately after, it posted my 15 SB for "Other - Midway: Team Challenge."
Thanks, I will give that a try

ETA: That worked, 25 SB showed back up after I redeemed.

Which app do you use on your phone?? I see a SB app & a SBTV app ...
The SB app is how to access your account, some offers and videos, enter Swag Codes and do searches.
There are 6 or 7 video apps, to help you get Watch points. One is SBTV. I will come back here to list the others when I can get my phone away from my son.

You guys are going to laugh at me but I am afraid to shut off my computer. My swagbutton is still autoplaying videos and I woke up this morning to 50 SB.

But now i'm afraid that if I turn my computer off the swagbutton will stop autoplaying for me and then I'll have to work to earn my SB again. I may never turn my computer off again.

Has anyone else with the malfunctioning swagbutton tried restarting their computer? does the swagbutton keep on autoplaying and switching videos for you or does it go back to needing to be manually switched from video to video to earn SB?

After reading reports, I loaded my button up. It does seem to be autoplaying the videos, but mine might be stopping when it gets to the "you've earned swagbucks." Haven't been at it long enough to verify. But it did happen once, for sure. But I definitely don't have to click on next video like I used to (and why I don't normally do Watch, too much babysitting).

to those who did the lootcrate offer-I waited the 30 days (32 actually) and it didn't credit. I submitted a ticket and included a screen shot of my "Welcome to Lootcrate" email and they credited me in less than 8 hour. So while it was annoying that it didn't credit on its own it was very easy and quick to get it resolved.

Update on my Swagbutton. Yep, just humming along earning points with me not having to do much. I think twice it has gotten hung up on a video and I switched it to another one. But otherwise I've earned 33 points.

Last edited:
I've earned 225 SB today to bring me to 355 (started this last night and had 130 before I went to bed). Still earning as I type this!
question: regarding the swagbutton videos- I already run "watch" and nCrave videos (on separate devices) I have an old desktop that isn't being used for swagbucks. Can I run the swagbutton videos on that or would I be duplicating my watch or nCrave viewing and risk being banned?

Can I ask a dumb question....what is swagbutton? How do you run videos on it?

The swagbutton is an app that can be added to your tool bar. It stays active pinned to the top of your browser. You can download it from the swagbucks website. It will function like a button that you push that till open shop and earn and watch videos

Since it stays active even when your not using it it will alert you to available swagcodes even when its not in use-however it also runs a lot of stuff in the background that can slow your computer down. Sometimes it is full of ads and I can hardly run it since t slows my computer down so much-during those time I just dont open it.

The watch videos on the swag button are worth 3 sb for every 10 videos watched but there are no auto playlists and they need to be manually switched from one to the next-however right now for some people it is auto playing all videos all night and day (though it will get hung up on videos that wont play occasionally).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter