Those using swagbucks ???

Avast keeps blocking something on ncraves but I noticed yesterday a couple of Windows opened. I closed them and didn't pay much attention to them. I generally only run ncraves in Firefox and everything else in chrome. My shockwave lines to crash in chrome and I haven't figured out how to fix it.

My shockwave is always crashing in Chrome too, but I couldn't get the Ncraves to autorun in Firefox while I did other things.

Special Offer: RadiumOne 4 SB
Special Offer: Toro: Chico's 14 SB
Special Offer: Toro: Gezi.com 7 SB
Special Offer: PL: TAKE OUR SHORT STYLE QUIZ TO GET HANDPICKED SH 17 SB
Special Offer: PL: Protect Your Family with Life Insurance 17 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Lancôme: Makeup 22 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: 100 Diabetic Recipes 28 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Soma 22 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Go RVing 28 SB
Special Offer: RadiumOne

These worked for me today. 412 SB so far. From all the different sites I use I've got $12 in the disney fund today. GREAT DAY!!!

Are the 16 SB coupons gone for anybody else? I can usually find them under discover -> explore web content and earn. (Thank you to whomever pointed me there in another post.) Now I can't find them at all. :(

Its way too early for that offer to have credited yet. Give it at least 7 business days to show in your pending folder. If you don't see if pending after that then you may want to open a ticket. Often times, these types of offers don't even show in your pending folder at all but will still credit in 30 days or so. The main thing is to keep all your receipts and screenshots (if you took any) until after your SB are awarded.

Thank you for the info!!! I didn't realize it might not show up in the pending folder, I'll try to be patient ;) On a fun note, I got confirmation that my first shipment of movies from the Disney movie club is on its way to me! Wahoo!

My shockwave is always crashing in Chrome too, but I couldn't get the Ncraves to autorun in Firefox while I did other things.

It works for me in Firefox or chrome as long as it's the only thing in that window and the running ncrave tab active for the window it credits. I don't have to have the window active though.

I believe it was 16 days (business days). They never showed in my pending folder, they just appeared one day. If you have waited out 16 business days then I would submit a ticket but I bet you'll see them appear.

Thanks for answering. Its only been 14 days but I was worried because it isn't showing as pending. I'll just wait it out, thanks again.

Anyone else notice that Target.com says that Disney gift cards are only available in store now? Wondering if I can still buy the cards in store with my Target gift cards? I already have one, and ready to cash out another, but if I can't get the Disney cards in Target anymore, I don't want to waste cashing out this 25 bucks.

Are the 16 SB coupons gone for anybody else? I can usually find them under discover -> explore web content and earn. (Thank you to whomever pointed me there in another post.) Now I can't find them at all. :(

i've noticed it disappearing and reappearing off and on throughout the day for me. I usually catch it eventually..

Anyone else having issues submitting a ticket today? It keeps stating I didn't attach a pdf, and I added two! I took a follow-up survey and never received my 300 swagbucks. Now, I can't even submit a ticket to get help. UHG!

Sorry guys. Still kinda new to this. I guess it was for Canadians only.

SB is sometimes posting unique swag codes. These codes will only work for you - every single user's code will be different, so posting your code won't help anyone else, and nobody else'e code will help you.

So....I'm kind of doing this "SB game" with myself. In August we are taking a 3 day roadtrip to Gatlinburg and my goal is to pay for the entire trip (except our cabin) with SB gift cards. I already have enough restaurant GC's to cover our food and I have cashed out a gas GC for the gas. The only thing stumping me is how I could somehow use SB GC's to pay for our attraction tickets like Ripleys Aquarium, etc. Our 4 attractions come to $94.54 per person and 2 of them can be bought online (Ripley's), 1 from Groupon, and 1 at the gate so I'll prob have to pay cash for that one at least.

Is there some way to finaggle around and be able to buy these tickets from free Sb GC's? The virtual visa doesn't seem like an option because like....if you have a $25 virtual visa that wont cover a $29.01 Ripleys ticket. If you have a $50 virtual visa and buy the Ripleys ticket then you have a balance of $20.99 thats not enough to cover the 2nd Ripleys ticket.

If I get the Walmart cards, can I go into the store and purchase a prepaid visa card with those? Maybe like a $100 visa card? That way I would have a physical card in hand and I can always use the balance on that.

So....I'm kind of doing this "SB game" with myself. In August we are taking a 3 day roadtrip to Gatlinburg and my goal is to pay for the entire trip (except our cabin) with SB gift cards. I already have enough restaurant GC's to cover our food and I have cashed out a gas GC for the gas. The only thing stumping me is how I could somehow use SB GC's to pay for our attraction tickets like Ripleys Aquarium, etc. Our 4 attractions come to $94.54 per person and 2 of them can be bought online (Ripley's), 1 from Groupon, and 1 at the gate so I'll prob have to pay cash for that one at least.

Is there some way to finaggle around and be able to buy these tickets from free Sb GC's? The virtual visa doesn't seem like an option because like....if you have a $25 virtual visa that wont cover a $29.01 Ripleys ticket. If you have a $50 virtual visa and buy the Ripleys ticket then you have a balance of $20.99 thats not enough to cover the 2nd Ripleys ticket.

If I get the Walmart cards, can I go into the store and purchase a prepaid visa card with those? Maybe like a $100 visa card? That way I would have a physical card in hand and I can always use the balance on that.
Just cash in for paypal and transfer the funds into your bank account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter