Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone else had their top bar distorted on pages other than the homepage? It has been the same on my laptop and desktop at work. My picture shows up huge and blurry. I have to scroll pretty far down the page to get to the content.
YES!!!
It started on Aug 1st. I switched from Chrome to using IE and it's been fine. I haven't even checked it using Chrome lately, bc every time I did check (on the 2nd, 3rd) it was still the same.

Woot! Woot! August is off to a great start!

I redeemed for a $25 and a $50 GC yesterday on SB and for $50 on Sunday for Perk. Plus, I have enough points on Perk to cash in for another $25 GC today! I'm loving this easy money. My goal for this week is to hit both of my daily bonuses each day on SB and to redeem for $25 GCs today and Thursday on Perk. So far, so good!
CONGRATS! that's awesome! I've been doing better and better as I "learn the ropes". Today I will get my 3rd $25 Target GC and I only started SB on July 8th. My bonuses were pretty good and I reached my goal of 575 on Bing to get my 500 SB. My winning streak was going well until this past Sun (went to see the Triple Crown Winner at Monmouth Park- took the entire day!- so no SB at all)
I feel like I'm slowly bringing the cost of our 9/16 wdw package down down down with each SB I earn! Fun mindset to have!

This is some info I shared about three weeks ago, and am copying/pasting:

I learned everything I know about SB on this thread. It is very helpful, especially if you go back to the beginning and read the first few pages. You can also do a google search on how to earn more SB, but some of those tips are outdated. Here's what I'm currently doing.

That was to me and I am ever so grateful! I was about to give up on SB that day until I read this post! Now, not quite a month later, I'm about to get my 3rd Target $25 Gift Card and my sights are set high on being able to pay for a decent portion of our 9/16 wdw trip using cards earned on SB

Last edited:
My 2nd goal is up to 260 today!! ugh! I've been trying to just earn a little over my 2nd goal (which has been about 210-220) hoping it would stay under 250.

YES!!!
It started on Aug 1st. I switched from Chrome to using IE and it's been fine. I haven't even checked it using Chrome lately, bc every time I did check (on the 2nd, 3rd) it was still the same.

Mine is finally okay! Took a few days, guess the transition wasn't so smooth!

I also have to give a huge shoutout to this board! I started at the end of June to get a gift card or two for my September trip and the tips I learned here have helped me so much! I have cashed out $225 so far and still have about a month before our trip. Everyone is so helpful with all the tips and tricks and it really helps newbies get started.

I wasn't sure if I had earned any of the Swag up offers, so I waited until today to redeem for my gift card. I got 25 SB back!!

My 2nd goal is up to 260 today!! ugh! I've been trying to just earn a little over my 2nd goal (which has been about 210-220) hoping it would stay under 250.
The more you earn the higher the goals are. My first goal has been 80 for the past week but today it jumped to 100. I don't have time to make sure I reach my goal any more. I just run the apps and I get what I get. I haven't gotten a streak in several months.

The more you earn the higher the goals are. My first goal has been 80 for the past week but today it jumped to 100. I don't have time to make sure I reach my goal any more. I just run the apps and I get what I get. I haven't gotten a streak in several months.
Well, my "personal goal" was to do an avg of 200 a day. If they keep raising the 2nd goal, I don't think I can keep up so... will just stick with my own personal goal.
Do you think they will lower the 2nd goal if I consistantly DONT make it? Does it work like that?

Well, my "personal goal" was to do an avg of 200 a day. If they keep raising the 2nd goal, I don't think I can keep up so... will just stick with my own personal goal.
Do you think they will lower the 2nd goal if I consistantly DONT make it? Does it work like that?

If you average 200, your second goal will likely be 260-300. You won't consistently make your second goal as it is set above your daily average. I try to hit my 2nd goal 2 or 3 times a week.

If you average 200, your second goal will likely be 260-300. You won't consistently make your second goal as it is set above your daily average. I try to hit my 2nd goal 2 or 3 times a week.
ok thanks Thats a reasonable goal. Today has been tough. I don't know whether it's MY internet (comcast) or the browsers I'm using (chrome and IE) or if its SB but I keep getting dropped connections and other complications. Yesterday was soooo smooth! I could have earned way more but stopped at 250 on purpose. So I wll do as you are and just try a to make 2nd goal when it's an "easy" day! thx

So cool to see everyone doing so awesome, I just can't earn that much. I don't have the favorites on any of my apps so it takes way longer, and recently the ads stop my videos constantly! Ohwell here's hoping for some improvement!

So cool to see everyone doing so awesome, I just can't earn that much. I don't have the favorites on any of my apps so it takes way longer, and recently the ads stop my videos constantly! Ohwell here's hoping for some improvement!
I don't have favorites set but get through all the mobile apps. I run the Swagbucks app and Sportly before work and the other four at night. I tend to get a lot of bonus rounds on Sportly so I generally earn well over 100 points from the apps. But the apps can be a major pain. Last night LifeStylz was acting up.

I don't have favorites set but get through all the mobile apps. I run the Swagbucks app and Sportly before work and the other four at night. I tend to get a lot of bonus rounds on Sportly so I generally earn well over 100 points from the apps. But the apps can be a major pain. Last night LifeStylz was acting up.
They deff act up from time to time, I'll say if they run smoothly I can usually get through about 3apps worth in the time I have, but recently mine are really acting up!

They deff act up from time to time, I'll say if they run smoothly I can usually get through about 3apps worth in the time I have, but recently mine are really acting up!
Movieclips won't load for me this afternoon but....
has nCrave been a complete nightmare for anyone else today? After about a week of it running smoothly and easily racking up SB somewhat passively, today I keep getting error message after error message. I can't even remember what the different ones said, the most recent was "this page does not exist". For every nCrave subject I tried to run, "Fitness", "Lifestyle", "Random" etc I'd say 1/3 of them completed and credited today.
Edited to add: "Discovery Mode" isn't working on some, so it doesn't move on to the next video quickly and the most recent error message was "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" (appeared where the video should have played) Giving up on nCrave for the day and hoping for the best tomorrow.....this has been my easiest and fastest way of earning!!!

Last edited:
has nCrave been a complete nightmare for anyone else today? After about a week of it running smoothly and easily racking up SB somewhat passively, today I keep getting error message after error message. I can't even remember what the different ones said, the most recent was "this page does not exist". For every nCrave subject I tried to run, "Fitness", "Lifestyle", "Random" etc I'd say 1/3 of them completed and credited today.
Edited to add: "Discovery Mode" isn't working on some, so it doesn't move on to the next video quickly and the most recent error message was "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" (appeared where the video should have played) Giving up on nCrave for the day and hoping for the best tomorrow.....this has been my easiest and fastest way of earning!!!

I don't use nCrave, but I've been getting error messages with SBTV for the last 48 hours. It just finally started working about an hour ago.

nCrave has been very slow the past two days. Videos are loading slowly or not at all. Lots of 504 errors and "incomplete" tasks. I usually run it in the evening but I've given up for the day. Too mush frustration with it over the last 48 hours. I'll try again tomorrow and see if it gets any better.

nCrave has been very slow the past two days. Videos are loading slowly or not at all. Lots of 504 errors and "incomplete" tasks. I usually run it in the evening but I've given up for the day. Too mush frustration with it over the last 48 hours. I'll try again tomorrow and see if it gets any better.
OK glad you posted. I was wondering if it was my Comcast internet.

nCrave is working ok for me. I can't SBTV mobile to run for anything for the last couple of days. It either won't load any of the videos, gets hung up on an ad or it tells me that I need to check my internet connection. Any tips?

Is swagbucks down for anyone else? I can't get anything working.
SwagbucksTV and ALL of the apps won't let me login. I enter email and passwd and message says "Invalid Entry".... this is the case for each of them just this evening. Earlier today they worked fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter