Those using swagbucks ???

Apps were updated again today (7/8/14):

SBTV Mobile: 36 SB (2 SBs per 5 videos)
Entertainow: 90 SB (2 SBs per 10 videos, *might* be 15 now, maxed mine out before new totals went into effect)
Moviecli.ps: 80 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Sportly.tv: 80 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Indymusic.tv: 80 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
TOTAL: 366 SB

I think I need to get a cheap Android phone to double up on the Apps!

I'm not sure how long these will last but swagbucks is having a sale on $5.00 walmart giftcards for only 440 sbs. Limit 2 per day. :banana:

Ok I need advice! All of a sudden swagbucks has made it way harder to earn (and kept my goals absurdly high)! Has anyone else had the special offers in the mobile app disappear? I used to be able to download free apps for swagbucks...haven't seen that option in a few days...

Also, now that they cut sbtv to 36/day, what is the next best way to earn by just leaving a device running all day? I have an iPhone.

Thanks!

Good news for android phone users! Sport.ly, IndyMusic, and MovieCl.ips all seem to have an 80 day cap now! With the added 5 videos, it takes longer to max out, but the potential has gone up to $3.66 a day on the video apps alone.

Do u get a walmart card or ecard?

Someone on another board said they were e-gift codes. And that you could cmine the eGift codes online to order a regular gift card (which would presumably also let you combine a bunch of $5 into one larger one)

How many swagbucks can u get in one day for watching videos? Every 10 watched is 3 rewards

I'm pretty sure that for the website videos, the daily cap is 150. I've never hit it though.

For the apps:
SBTV app = 36SB
EntertaiNow = 90SB
Movieclips, Sportly, and IndyMusic are all 80SB

Has anyone been able to download the swagbucks apps on a nexus 7? I tried downloading it today and they all say not compatible. Any ideas?

Has anyone been able to download the swagbucks apps on a nexus 7? I tried downloading it today and they all say not compatible. Any ideas?

You have to backload them through an app called 1Mobile. Download it first. then you can install SBTV and EntertaiNow (the others aren't available for tablets yet) Make sure you change your device settings so you can use 3rd party sources. After you get those apps, you can uninstall 1Mobile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter