• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I'm not real fond of today's Swagbucks game. I finally found 1, hit submit/claim all that and it said I'd see it in the ledger after 60 minutes or so. I think it's been at least 90 minutes and it still isn't there.

Too much for just 1SB. It's easier just to do a couple extra Jun Videos.

Actually just got a notification from the Swagbucks app on where to find one (the Encrave page). Hopefully the app's totally onboard with the hunt now; so I won't have to keep checking the blog page.

I'm not real fond of today's Swagbucks game. I finally found 1, hit submit/claim all that and it said I'd see it in the ledger after 60 minutes or so. I think it's been at least 90 minutes and it still isn't there.

Too much for just 1SB. It's easier just to do a couple extra Jun Videos.

Not real fond either! 1SB per is a waste of the time it took them to program it.

They had problems with the first 2 but you should see the credit now.

Has anyone in here used the walmart egiftcard option to go to sams club and buy disney giftcards there?

Has anyone in here used the walmart egiftcard option to go to sams club and buy disney giftcards there?

I'm planning on using mine for walmart e gift cards to get disney gift cards from Walmart ( no SAMs here) but have not done it yet

Are you sure you can do this? Most times giftcards can not be used to purchase other giftcards.

I used mall gift cards to buy Disney gift cards at Walmart (our walmart is in our mall) with no problems recently. But you're right, not all stores allow this. I was unable to use a $50 Lowes gift card to purchase a $50 Disney gift card

Am I the only one that Swagbuck tv isnt working for today:confused3?
My daily allotment was met after 10 bucks on Entertain Now and wouldnt let me get any on Swagbucks tv app or on computer, I am fairly new to Swagbucks but in my 2 months this is the first time its happend. How do I earn today? I need 90 to reach my 1st bonus:scratchin

Am I the only one that Swagbuck tv isnt working for today:confused3?
My daily allotment was met after 10 bucks on Entertain Now and wouldnt let me get any on Swagbucks tv app or on computer, I am fairly new to Swagbucks but in my 2 months this is the first time its happend. How do I earn today? I need 90 to reach my 1st bonus:scratchin

This happened to me this morning on EntertaiNow. I just uninstalled the app, reinstalled it and it's working fine for me now.

Hi,

I have a question about redeeming swagbucks. My 16 year old daughter started doing swagbucks and wants to put the money towards our Disney trip. The question is that if she opens a paypal account can she transfer her money into my paypal account?

Thanks.

Yes, but there will be a fee for transferring between paypal accounts. I think it's around 3%?

I just started looking through their site and it looks like they've changed it since I last used it a few months ago. Sending money from one paypal to another is now free!:banana:

Good Morning. I made a purchase on Walmart last Thursday and I still don't see any swagbucks. It has been more then 7 days. What should I do? Should I make an inquiry on the Facebook page? I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this before.

Good Morning. I made a purchase on Walmart last Thursday and I still don't see any swagbucks. It has been more then 7 days. What should I do? Should I make an inquiry on the Facebook page? I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this before.
On you swagbucks account there is a place that's says my shop & earn or something like that. Check there to see when it is due. It took 3 months to get mine from straight talk.

Shop & Earn usually take about 30 days to post. You can check the status under your account, top right corner of the Swagbucks page under Shop & Earn. You can't file a support ticket until it's been 30 days since you purchased. I've done that several times and it's posted within 1-2 days after. Just make sure you save the email with the order date, number, and cost.

And even some times if you put the trouble ticket in at 30 days you get an email back saying try at 35 days. That's what happened to me. But they credited the account very quickly after that. Just hang on to your confirmation at Walmart and wait it out. There's not much you can do until the 30 day mark.

Thank you for the responses. I purchased straight talk phone cards and I was afraid they would consider them gift cards and I wouldn't receive credit. It doesn't even show as pending. I still have my email and will keep an eye on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter