Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for the tip! I never know where to find swagcodes. :confused3

I run the SBTV app on my ipad all day, until it hits the limit--50.
I also do the higher point encrave activities. Lately, they have had a ton of 6 point ones and it runs through all of the videos by itself. All I have to do it come back and click on another 6 pointer. I currently have enough for an $100 Target card (which I will use to buy Disney gift cards).

The most current version of the regular Swagbucks app has a feature to where it sends notices to you phone when a new Swagcode is released. Definitely beats having to visit the blog or facebook all the time, just in case there's a new code.

How are people getting so many SBs today for the birthday bash?! There are people on my "team" that have way over 600 SBs already today. What am I missing?

Current swagcode is ModestMustard good for another 50 minutes... My daily goal was 480 and I didn't think there was any way I'd make it but I got
500 for a Bing Rewards swagcode (earned in about 12 days). One tip someone gave was under special offers the radium one tab. If you open all of the 1 pt videos they'll open in a new tab and you don't have to watch them. That was an easy 15 or so points.

Thanks for the tip! I never know where to find swagcodes. :confused3

I run the SBTV app on my ipad all day, until it hits the limit--50.
I also do the higher point encrave activities. Lately, they have had a ton of 6 point ones and it runs through all of the videos by itself. All I have to do it come back and click on another 6 pointer. I currently have enough for an $100 Target card (which I will use to buy Disney gift cards).

Sign up for sbcodez.com email notifications and you will be notified every time a new swagcode is active. It definitely adds up over time

I love swagbucks. Paid for most of Christmas last year.

My household makes between $75-$150 a month

Activities have helped greatly with that number. I can run both accounts, one on firefox and the other on chrome and get the Discovery mode (which auto moves you through the videos) to work on both.

Hence I have been averaging between 150-200+ points a day (depending on how much work I want to do).

My biggest beef, SB Mobile won't work on my old ipad or on my new galaxy note. Thus I am stuck running it on my phone, which means I have to uninstall it and reinstall it each day to switch accounts.

Thinking for getting my oldest to start an account now and letting him use it for gamestop cards, more so now with the 10% for life

Should my SBs listed by my profile (111) differ from the ones listed by my goal (74)? New to this, thanks for all the amazing tips!

Should my SBs listed by my profile (111) differ from the ones listed by my goal (74)? New to this, thanks for all the amazing tips!

Yes, the ones by your photo are your total swagbucks, and your daily goal is today's haul.

Good luck!

Hope everyone got lots of SBs yesterday! There's a deal for joining Bing Rewards (Free) and you get 125 SBs! Plus, you can use Bing Rewards and get a 500 SBcode within a week or so!

Hope everyone got lots of SBs yesterday! There's a deal for joining Bing Rewards (Free) and you get 125 SBs! Plus, you can use Bing Rewards and get a 500 SBcode within a week or so!

My 125 never credited :( How you get the 500 SBcode in a week???

My biggest beef, SB Mobile won't work on my old ipad or on my new galaxy note. Thus I am stuck running it on my phone, which means I have to uninstall it and reinstall it each day to switch accounts.

You should not have to uninstall and re-install to switch accounts. I can just log in and out of mine and DH's account w/o any problem on both my phone and my tablet.

I have been doing bing rewards for a month or so. I don't see any possible way to get 500 sbs in a week. I have been very diligent in doing my searches every day and it took me about a month to cash in for my first reward. Am I missing something??

I have been doing bing rewards for a month or so. I don't see any possible way to get 500 sbs in a week. I have been very diligent in doing my searches every day and it took me about a month to cash in for my first reward. Am I missing something??

If you visit http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard there are bonus activities to get an extra couple of points per day. Once you reach 200 points, you receive a 50 point bonus. You can also receive 15 points for daily searching via the web (I rapidly click through whatever the suggested searches in the side panel are) and another 10 for mobile searching. I've also gotten several 20 point bonuses from checking the dashboard daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter