Those using swagbucks ???

I just wanted to say thanks to all the previous posters for all the instructions and tips. I had not heard of Swagbucks until reading it here. :) I am now all joined up and earning bucks as I type. I am trying to make it a routine so I take advantage of it every day. Hopefully it will become a habit. Right now I usually remember in the middle of the day and go OH! I need to open up Swagbucks. LOL I was also inspired by this board to quit sitting on my MyPoints and ERewards points which I don't really use anymore, but had tons of points built up. Doh!

So Thanks! My Disney budget appreciates you!

The SB Visa GCs are online only. They don't deal in physical GCs. But maybe the PP could use that virtual Visa account to purchase Universal GCs on the Universal Parks website?
Universal does not allow one to use gift cards to purchase online or over the phone last I checked. You can use gift cards at the gate but then you don't get the $20 off a ticket deal.

When I asked Universal about gift cards, I was thinking Universal gift cards. I wonder if a VISA GC would work selecting credit card and VISA online? I'll give it a try once I get the GC and let you know. thanks for the help.

I too would like to add my appreciation to the pros here for helping us newbies to the swagbucks game. I joined a month ago and have been buying things I would normally buy through the site when I can, in addition to surveys and things.

I have had 2 PayPal gift cards for $50 each so far then I turned around and paid for needed supplies for my horse so I feel like this month I got all that for free !

I do have a question about e Giftcards though. How does that work exactly? For example a restaurant like Panera bread I choose an e Giftcard do I then print it out and take it with me to Panera, or am I given a code or something to tell the cashier? Things like this I'm sure others don't know either. Thank you again !

Sorry for that long run on thinking out loud sentence.

I too would like to add my appreciation to the pros here for helping us newbies to the swagbucks game. I joined a month ago and have been buying things I would normally buy through the site when I can, in addition to surveys and things.

I have had 2 PayPal gift cards for $50 each so far then I turned around and paid for needed supplies for my horse so I feel like this month I got all that for free !

I do have a question about e Giftcards though. How does that work exactly? For example a restaurant like Panera bread I choose an e Giftcard do I then print it out and take it with me to Panera, or am I given a code or something to tell the cashier? Things like this I'm sure others don't know either. Thank you again !

Sorry for that long run on thinking out loud sentence.
You will be sent an email with a link for claiming your eGC. The link will take you to a page where you will need to enter your SB password and then it opens a page with the eGC info. You can then print it out and take it to the merchant, where the cashier may (or may not) know how to enter it in the register. Some of the eGC vouchers will have a bar code that can be scanned. Others will only have the GC's account number and a PIN code.

I am also going to give a big, huge THANK YOU!! to the fellow Dis-ers whom have started this board, maintained it, and provided extremely useful info. This board convinced me to start Swagbuck-ing! I joined a little less than 2 months ago and have already earned $100 in Target gift card which I then buy for Disney cards (with my Target Red Card discount - another Disboard tip I learned). My Disney dreams of staying for a week in November are coming true and I couldn't have done it without the help of you all so once again - thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship:

Ok I saw this thread and signed up. I have been all over that site. I downloaded the swag search option. Question is how to you make points by doing that? How many and how often? Also what are people using the swagbucks for? I don't see a disney gift card. But Target,Paypal,american airlines. Wish they had united or southwest. Either way what service are you using the points for to be redeemed? Sorry for all of the questions. Thank you

You get random points when you search on the internet. I have gotten anwhere from 5 to 25 points for a search.

I do the apps and also do the watch videos off and on all day....basically I have it open on my laptop and everytime I walk buy i hit the next one.

Ok I saw this thread and signed up. I have been all over that site. I downloaded the swag search option. Question is how to you make points by doing that? How many and how often? Also what are people using the swagbucks for? I don't see a disney gift card. But Target,Paypal,american airlines. Wish they had united or southwest. Either way what service are you using the points for to be redeemed? Sorry for all of the questions. Thank you
I don't run the search on my computer. I try not to download things that will slow it down or that I suspect might contain spyware. I do the apps on an older android phone and I watch videos on an old laptop in the morning while I'm having coffee or in the evening as I watch TV.

I was ordering Target GCs but have switched to Amazon because I have more than enough Target GCs to last me for a while. I can use the Amazon GCs to order pantry items to be delivered to my DVC villa or resort room if I don't have room in my luggage for them (or don't feel like dealing with additional bags). I may switch to PayPal in the future since the redemption requirement is the same as it is for GCs (2500 SB = $25), after you order your first GC of the month. The first $25 GC is only 2,200 SB.

I run search occasionally on my computer. But I've been doing it religiously since the beginning of the year. Hit my goal every day of this year so far! So I have to say thanks, because I never heard of it until this board, and since Oct, I earned...about $500 in paypal and amazon gift cards? It's been a great help to my vacation!

You all amaze me that you always hit your goals. I haven't been able to hit the daily goal for more than 2 weeks straight yet, because once I'm in a groove, my goal drastically increases. I finally figured out how to get around 50 swagbucks a day and then my goal jumped overnight to like 85. I missed it for a few days and it went back down, but I'm afraid it will get unmanageable again.

Today I found a survey that was 50 swagbucks for only 7 minutes so I finally was able to get over 100 in one day. The goal I'm trying to set for myself is to at least get 2200 a month so I can get a $25 Visa (online) card.

You all amaze me that you always hit your goals. I haven't been able to hit the daily goal for more than 2 weeks straight yet, because once I'm in a groove, my goal drastically increases. I finally figured out how to get around 50 swagbucks a day and then my goal jumped overnight to like 85. I missed it for a few days and it went back down, but I'm afraid it will get unmanageable again.

Today I found a survey that was 50 swagbucks for only 7 minutes so I finally was able to get over 100 in one day. The goal I'm trying to set for myself is to at least get 2200 a month so I can get a $25 Visa (online) card.
My first daily goal is 105 this morning. It's been in the range of 85-90 over the past few days. I always hit the daily goal and usually reach the 2nd goal as well. If the 2nd goal is too high, I don't attempt to get it. I just do the daily goal and quit. Both goals usually come down within a few days of dialing back my activity.

I don't do surveys or searches. I only do the NOSO, poll or Daily Crave every once in a while. I stick strictly to SBTV on my laptop and SBMobile TV on my android. The mobile apps alone are worth 126 SBs if I do all of them. You can do over 100 points in SBTV.

I haven't downloaded the search option either. I too don't want the computer slowing down in anyway or want to put it in jeopardy of any spyware. I have been doing surveys, daily poll, and any shopping I would normally do I do through
the site. 1-800-petmeds which I have been a customer for years got me 500 SBs, sending flowers to my Aunt in NY gave me another 500, I get things through eBay a lot anyway why not get 1 SB for every dollar.

My first daily goal is 105 this morning. It's been in the range of 85-90 over the past few days. I always hit the daily goal and usually reach the 2nd goal as well. If the 2nd goal is too high, I don't attempt to get it. I just do the daily goal and quit. Both goals usually come down within a few days of dialing back my activity.

I don't do surveys or searches. I only do the NOSO, poll or Daily Crave every once in a while. I stick strictly to SBTV on my laptop and SBMobile TV on my android. The mobile apps alone are worth 126 SBs if I do all of them. You can do over 100 points in SBTV.

I run the sbtv on my cell phone but the daily limit is 36 I then I also run the enterainow, lifestylz ans sportly on my iphone/ipad until I hit their daily limits, but I think in total it stops around 90 some swagbucks for the day. Is there another app I'm missing?

SBTV
Lifestylz
EntertainNow
Movie Clips
SportlyTV
IndieTV

I believe that Indie is exclusive to android devices.

I keep getting an error on all 6 apps when trying to run videos on my non-activated Droid phone today. It keeps saying Error in network connection, unable to load. My fiance's burner is running just fine right next to mine. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter