Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone gotten a reward gift card, printed it out and not used it for a while? I've got a Home Goods one I was planning on using but then didn't and just got a Kohls one when they were on sale that I was going to save for some fall clothes for DS (waiting a bit in case he grows more before it gets cool here). I printed them both so I would think they'd still work... but anyone do this before?

Did anyone ever get credit from the Screamin' Sicilian Pizza survey a couple weeks ago? I still have an open ticket about it, but not sure how long I should wait to contact them again for an update. (Last update was on the 22nd that they are working with the third party on the issue).

The last update I got was last week, same thing you got. I'm you going to email them Tuesday for an update if I haven't gotten my points. Annoyed at how they did it all.

Has anyone gotten a reward gift card, printed it out and not used it for a while? I've got a Home Goods one I was planning on using but then didn't and just got a Kohls one when they were on sale that I was going to save for some fall clothes for DS (waiting a bit in case he grows more before it gets cool here). I printed them both so I would think they'd still work... but anyone do this before?

I usually stock pile my gift cards by printing them to PDF files, then just printing a physical copy when I'm ready to go to the store, or cutting and pasting the code if I'm shopping online. By saving them as a PDF on my computer, I know I have them available and they won't get lost.

None of them have ever lost value. Right now, I'm sitting on $400 worth of gift cards for christmas shopping

Dumb question, but for your daily goal winning streaks, it has to be in the same month, right? Can I earn a 7 day streak if it's partly in August and the rest September? I've never tried it before.

I've done this many times. I print out my Walmart cards as I earn them, and save them up until I have $150 so I can buy the discounted Disney gift card pack (three 50's for $142.98) at Sam's Club.

They switched to a new processor for the paypal deposits, so it's possible your July 25th one might have gotten messed up in the mix. I'm assuming you never got an email saying the deposit was made, right? If it's been that long, I'd put in a ticket on that one.

I submitted a ticket for the first time. They responded with a ticket number in an email. Now do I wait for another response or do I have to do something else?

I submitted a ticket for the first time. They responded with a ticket number in an email. Now do I wait for another response or do I have to do something else?

That's usually automated. You'll get another one when they fix the issue, or if it's more complicated they will send you another saying they are working on it. I almost always get an automated one when I enter it, then another that day either with a credit, explanation or promise to look into it further.

That's usually automated. You'll get another one when they fix the issue, or if it's more complicated they will send you another saying they are working on it. I almost always get an automated one when I enter it, then another that day either with a credit, explanation or promise to look into it further.

Thank you

The last update I got was last week, same thing you got. I'm you going to email them Tuesday for an update if I haven't gotten my points. Annoyed at how they did it all.

Nothing here either except for the emails after I submitted the ticket.

Since I had enough SB for another $25 gift card, I waited until today so it would be discounted. I found Sam's gc's available, so I jumped on that. When it comes time to cash in, I may not be able to combine my Sam's gc with WalMart at customer service, but I should still be able to combine whatever I end up with down to 2 cards.

If I buy an $100 AMC digital card (paper printout) on SB can I take it to local theater and exchange for five $20 physical cards? I'm thinking about niece/nephew gifts for Christmas. Will the theater allow this?

For anyone who did the swago board....I purchased a gift card and my square hasn't changed colors. How long did your take??

For anyone who did the swago board....I purchased a gift card and my square hasn't changed colors. How long did your take??

Mine didn't either. All I have left to get the 200 SB is that square and the five SwagButton ones I've tried multiple times to do. I put in a ticket for it several hours ago and haven't heard anything.

Mine didn't either. All I have left to get the 200 SB is that square and the five SwagButton ones I've tried multiple times to do. I put in a ticket for it several hours ago and haven't heard anything.
Mine ended up filling in. Someone commented on the blog that it won't fill in until after you receive you GC. And I checked and I did receive mine.
Only reason I did it was because I had $25 in my PayPal that I earned on SB. I wasn't going to spend $25 for 200 SB.

This is only my 2nd month doing SB. I thought I remembered getting a big SB bonus at the beginning of August. I can't remember what or where or how to claim it .... Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about and does it happen every month?

This is only my 2nd month doing SB. I thought I remembered getting a big SB bonus at the beginning of August. I can't remember what or where or how to claim it .... Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about and does it happen every month?
It should post in the next few days. It's all your bonus points for the month of August, and if I recall correctly it usually comes 3 or 4 days into the new month.

I usually run videos through the Swago button. Today they've added a second video underneath that runs a Swagbucks ad. The darn thing is making my computer so glitchy/slow that I can't watch the videos. I am really hoping this is not a permanent addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter