• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

American Consumer Information. Fill out information, confirm through your email address, easy 68 SB!!!
Done surveys for them for years. Prob get about 40 a year but there aren't a ton of surveys and I don't always qualify.

so today I realized that I have been doing TTG all wrong. I have been watching the ads but after completing it about 6-7 time it would say that I had hit my limit. I could still see TTG but I figured it didnt matter. well low and behold today I tried TTG and hit my limit then I took a break and tried it again a while later and bam it worked. I had no idea that it would work again after a break.

I did it about 15 minutes ago and it hasn't for me either. Maybe I'm just too impatient! lol.

I did it at 6 am.

Are you talking about the american consumer panel? When I hover over mine to get the info it says it's for males 65+ I wonder if it was crediting for everyone when they first put it up and now it's been fixed. I haven't tried it since I'm already signed up with them and don't want to mess that up by trying it with a different email address.

Are you talking about the american consumer panel? When I hover over mine to get the info it says it's for males 65+ I wonder if it was crediting for everyone when they first put it up and now it's been fixed. I haven't tried it since I'm already signed up with them and don't want to mess that up by trying it with a different email address.
Yes, and I totally missed that part. That'll teach me to pay closer attention. Thanks for clearing this up.

I'm starting this by saying, I know we can't post referrals here and I'm not trying to. But where do you all get them from? My facebook has been a bust as has the few friends that I've talked with about it over the last few months.

I'm starting this by saying, I know we can't post referrals here and I'm not trying to. But where do you all get them from? My facebook has been a bust as has the few friends that I've talked with about it over the last few months.
I've wondered the same thing. Everyone I talk to about it thinks I'm crazy.

I've wondered the same thing. Everyone I talk to about it thinks I'm crazy.

Ditto. I've got two referrals (friends) and they haven't really gotten into it at all. I've gotten a handful of SB from them. However, my mom's been raking it in since I'm her referral LOL. She knows every time I have a good day :rotfl2:

Just converted a bunch of my SBs to Amazon cards and bought most of my kids' school supplies online! Still have a few to get of the more obscure items or ones that were only available on Amazon in bulk but I feel so much better about school starting in 2 1/2 weeks! Wouldn't it be awesome if we get buy Disney GCs with SBs?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter