• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

What do you mean about using the gc at Sam's? How do you get a discount?

Sam's sells Disney gift cards online and in the store for $142.98 for a three pack valued at $150.

I have purchased these many times using Swagbucks. I've also bought discounted Southwest cards at Sam's using Swagbucks. The discount at Target is a little higher but at Sam's I get the discounted rate in the store so I can have my Disney cards immediately. With Target I have to wait on the mail to get them.

For those of you who do the surveys...

Do you find that you have to spend an awful lot of time being "screened" for no credit in the end? Or that you barely click on one and don't qualify, or you have answered about a zillion questions already and then suddenly it is "full"? Do you have one type you prefer over the others? So far I think I like the gold surveys best because they seem to waste the least of my time. The peanut labs ones are kind of a PITA. Any other thoughts? If I can answer 2 in a day I can easily reach my goal but it's hard to find 2 that I actually qualify for!

I have gotten to the same point of the Starbucks one about 5 times (I get to the place they show you the new rewards program outline) and then it ends after that. It's so strange to me.

It all happens. If i finish a survey but it says I've been disqualified I've submitted a ticket with a screen shot before and been able to get credit. There's nothing more annoying that completing it and being disqualified because they designed their survey badly by putting the demographic questions at the end.

I tend to stay away from the one's that won't the 1sb if you are disqualified, most often the 60 sb one's. They have a little i next to them. Peanut lab is good imo because you answer a question or two to start with and some will kick you out right away. Sometimes PL like the 60 sb gold surveys you end up in a funnel and can keep going and going until you get to a survey. If you don't want to do that you can stop after the first time you don't qualify.

I've been doing survey's since I was in college, over 15 years, because I enjoy them and I can get paid for them. Over the years I've changed the places I do survey's as places get worse or I find something better. There are times I get frustrated but not too often because I don't have to keep doing it if I'm stuck in a funnel. I did 4 or 5 survey's yesterday, it was great. Today I haven't tried any yet.

My biggest frustration is when I do them on my phone during the work day and get to something that won't work, like a video that won't play. I would rather they tell me at the start that it's not compatible with a mobile device than get 15 min into a survey only to not be able to finish because a video won't play and there's no way to get past it. There's nothing I can do at that point than say oh well.

Losing the 36 SBTV really stinks. My earnings have been abysmal lately. I used to qualify for surveys all the time and never do anymore. I don't think I've gotten a single one since the new year. Really thinking I might finish out February, cash out for $50 and switch to Perk. Everyone says the earnings are much better on there, though I know some have complained that they've gone down a bit.

Thanks! I like the idea of having some Paypal cushion but I don't think I can pass up the $3 off for the first card.

Definitely don't pass up the $3 off deal - that comes out to 12% discount, and you never have to worry about the cards being pre-used or flagged.

Sometimes I cash out to Paypal, sometimes I get additional Target cards, depending on my needs. When I'm flush with Target currency, I tend towards PP. When I've depleted my reserves, I'll add more.

Really thinking I might finish out February, cash out for $50 and switch to Perk. Everyone says the earnings are much better on there, though I know some have complained that they've gone down a bit.
Maybe it's my cheap burner phones (although I had the same issue on my ipad mini), but Perk was waaaaayyyy worse than SB for me. Like, run an ipad and 3 burner phones constantly and made $25 max for a whole month. Of course, "run constantly" probably isn't very accurate since it would *constantly* hang up I think I've run it 3 days in the last 3 months because it was just *that* bad.

I started with the PerkTV app and that one gives me issues. I have found that the Perk Word Search app and Perk Pop Quiz run well for me, rarely stopping or getting hung up on ads.

Maybe it's my cheap burner phones (although I had the same issue on my ipad mini), but Perk was waaaaayyyy worse than SB for me. Like, run an ipad and 3 burner phones constantly and made $25 max for a whole month. Of course, "run constantly" probably isn't very accurate since it would *constantly* hang up I think I've run it 3 days in the last 3 months because it was just *that* bad.

Wow! That is bad! I run an old 2nd gen. iPad and 3 old iPhones (a 4 and 2 4s) on Perk and they don't hang constantly. In fact (and I don't know whether it's the apps that I choose to run on Apple devices or the devices themselves), I babysit the Apples devices far less than the androids.

ETA: How's your internet service? Do they cap your bandwidth or throttle you if you use too much? Is your router a good one or just so-so? Perk sucks up a lot of bandwidth, especially when other devices are running (online gaming, streaming video, etc.) If there's too much lag in your connection, you will see a lot of spinning circles and fewer ads. Your router might also be a part of the problem. A good router can handle a large number of devices but the crappy modem/routers that a lot of providers rent to their customers are just plain awful for Perk.

Last edited:

I've been having the same problem with Perk. I only run 2 phones full time on Perk and go back and forth between Perk TV, Pop Quiz and Word Search (when 1 hangs up I switch to another). I just found a Perk app that has done pretty good for me - Card Match. It has been running consistently and pays 8 points at random times. I do clear data and reboot my phones at least once a day. I've gained around 5,000 points since I started Card Match on Friday. And that is good for what I was getting.

I started with the PerkTV app and that one gives me issues. I have found that the Perk Word Search app and Perk Pop Quiz run well for me, rarely stopping or getting hung up on ads.
Wow! That is bad! I run an old 2nd gen. iPad and 3 old iPhones (a 4 and 2 4s) on Perk and they don't hang constantly. In fact (and I don't know whether it's the apps that I choose to run on Apple devices or the devices themselves), I babysit the Apples devices far less than the androids.

ETA: How's your internet service? Do they cap your bandwidth or throttle you if you use too much? Is your router a good one or just so-so? Perk sucks up a lot of bandwidth, especially when other devices are running (online gaming, streaming video, etc.) If there's too much lag in your connection, you will see a lot of spinning circles and fewer ads. Your router might also be a part of the problem. A good router can handle a large number of devices but the crappy modem/routers that a lot of providers rent to their customers are just plain awful for Perk.

I got a really good router when I moved in November; I was really hoping that was the problem. Sadly, it was not. I mostly run Perk PopQuiz because PerkTV wouldn't do *anything* but I will try pretty much all of them at some point, and none will really run. I also had to take Perk Screen off my phone because it would slow it down so badly.

Does anyone know WHEN the SB app "mobile watch" is going to a max of 10 SB?
Feb 16: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2016/02/changes-to-swagbucks-tv.html

Sam's sells Disney gift cards online and in the store for $142.98 for a three pack valued at $150.

I have purchased these many times using Swagbucks. I've also bought discounted Southwest cards at Sam's using Swagbucks. The discount at Target is a little higher but at Sam's I get the discounted rate in the store so I can have my Disney cards immediately. With Target I have to wait on the mail to get them.

My Visa card gives me 5% off internet orders at Sam's Club, which makes it a better deal for me since I'm not interested in the eBay - Target churning thing. I find I can use two gift cards from swag bucks to pay for the $150 3-pk and the visa still gives me 5% off the $142.98 total, so an additional $7.15 off of that. So if you have some sort of rewards Visa card you might check into that too.

Not really liking my current mobile bonus situation, especially since SBTV is going to drop 26 points a day starting Tuesday.
Feb bonuses so far: 128 (avg 9.1 per day)
Jan bonuses: 864 (avg 27.9 per day)
Dec bonuses: 2568 (avg 82.8 per day)
Nov bonuses: 2556 (avg 85.5 per day, but there were at least 3 days I didn't get all 36 SBTV because I was at Disney for 10 days)
Oct bonuses:4422 (avg 142.6 per day)
Sept bonuses 3888 (avg 129.6 per day)
Aug bonuses 3510 (avg 113.2 per day)
July bonuses 1340 (avg 43.2 per day)

So, bonuses started out pretty decent when they started with bonuses on July 1, climbed through October, and then started dropping. A lot.

I didn't start doing auto nCraves until some time in August; I had 2947 SB from nCraves that month. Sept 4042 (avg 134.7), Oct 3850 (avg 124.2), Nov 1735 (avg 57.8, but again with the 10 days at Disney issue), Dec 3946 (avg 127.3), Jan 2411 (77.8 avg; I did have 4 days at Disney that probably cost me a couple of hundred, but would still have the average below 90), Feb 1487 so far (avg 106.2). So, nCraves aren't quite up to prior averages, but are still considerably better than January's dismal average.

So, nCraves are climbing in value, but (for me, at least) mobile bonuses are falling and that is hurting me more than the better nCraves are helping. Bummer. However, I still made $100 last month, and I expect to hit that again in February. It's not the $175 I made in October, but still worth my time (October included 600 from 3 for all, 1000 from a hefty offer, 400 from a swagup and 500 from Shop & Earn, so I still got a good amount from other stuff). Just a little analysis for your viewing pleasure :)

I started using firefox earlier this week as someone suggested for ncraves and I also use it for the watch lists. It's been much better than chrome, very few crashes and the ncraves are almost always there. Then tonight firefox froze and it won't open again and I'm so close to my 2nd bonus that I just want to get there. But running ncraves and watch in chrome is way slower than firefox and it's driving me nuts. 11 more sb to go...

The DailyBreak--Bertolli undered Most Popular Ways to Earn is a quick and easy 22SB.
You go through a quiz about what kind of pasta you like
Then "interact" with social media--I skipped the Facebook posting (what kind of sauce do you like) and went to the next page and pinned a lasagna recipe to my Pinterest.
Last requirement was printing a coupon but the offer isn't even available in my area so that was not really a requirement.
22SB credited immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter