Those using swagbucks ???

Does an give bonuses for using 10 or more in a month?
Sb doesn't give a bonus, but even with get 50 mypoint for redeeming 16+ coupons, you still would be ahead with sb as 160 sb > 210 mypoint from what I can tell. Anything over 16 and your mypoints/coupon redeemed declines. And 16 seems like a lot to me.

Paper is dirt cheap. I get a ream for $0.01 from Staples. It's the ink that's expensive.
Yeah. We have one that uses little ink and is refilled by my husband. It doesn't cost much for me but I can see how it would for others. We don't have color but I've not needed color since college.

Got an alert to update my swag bucks app but getting a pop up that says it's not compatible with the iPhone. Huh?!?

I find it interesting that if I am awake and puttering around the kitchen, my Mobile videos seem to run and cycle no problem (every time I look, they're still going), but when I try to have them run while I am sleeping, they always shut down! Oh well!

How's everybody doing on the collector's bills? I've gotten three, but haven't gotten the 39 and 32 SB ones yet. I just keep hitting 5 SB non-collector's bill over and over again...
I've only gotten the lowest 2 collectors bills but mostly the 5sb non-collectors like you. I've been trying really hard too (w/o over-doing it)

Fair point - even with laser, you're probably at break-even at best on paper & toner.

Can you turn your printer off & pretend to print them? Then clear your print queue afterwards? I might try that in a bit when I have time to putter.
That's exactly what I do and it works! Only one time I forgot to clear the queue and the next time I printed something the coupon pages started printing. So now I write a note to remind myself to clear the queue!

Did anyone else have a problem with the coupon prints from AdGate Media crediting? I didn't do it yesterday, but tried it today and it didn't credit. Not a huge deal, but I was thinking that was going to be an easy 16 points. I even printed them out too. :sad2:

Edited to say - they did end up crediting! I was just too impatient I guess!

Last edited:
My mom had a stroke in January and after she went home from the hospital I bought elder care items at WalMart using the SB portal. These are big products designed to make life easier for those with limited mobility. :crutches: Well, she is doing better than expected and doesn't need one of the items. :dogdance:
My Shop and Earn is set to pay out SB for this purchase in two days. I'm not sure which would be less confusing, to return the item before then or after? I'm not trying to trick them, I know I will only get SB for the items I actually kept, but will it delay my whole payment if I return an item the day before SB pays? Is it better to return after and have them deduct the SB from my account later?

My mom had a stroke in January and after she went home from the hospital I bought elder care items at WalMart using the SB portal. These are big products designed to make life easier for those with limited mobility. :crutches: Well, she is doing better than expected and doesn't need one of the items. :dogdance:
My Shop and Earn is set to pay out SB for this purchase in two days. I'm not sure which would be less confusing, to return the item before then or after? I'm not trying to trick them, I know I will only get SB for the items I actually kept, but will it delay my whole payment if I return an item the day before SB pays? Is it better to return after and have them deduct the SB from my account later?

I returned an item to Target long before the shop and earn credited and it still gave me credit for some reason. However, there's a note next to it that says "Items returned. Please note that in the future returned items may not be credited." So maybe it gives you a pass the first time you return something?

I just had a great five minutes of Swagbucks! I got a pop up offer for a survey: 150SB for 2 minutes. After the qualifying questions it probably took 3-4 minutes, but who cares! Quickly credited me with 150 SB. Then I noticed there was another gold survey for the same amount, but the survey number was different. I took that also (it was a different product) and got another 150 SB. So 300 SB for about five minutes work! :yay:

For the last 3 days, I have ONLY gotten the 5 SB search bonus but today I've received 2 collector's bills (already had those but oh well)...so maybe they are paying out more frequently because it's almost over? I only need the 39 :(

Wow sb is on top of it. Redeemed for a PayPal gc last night and just got it. Quickest turnaround I've had with them.

SB must have known I had a hell of a day today. There was an offer on the mainpage for a 2 minute 150 SB survey. Done! And now my SBing is over.

Also- that advertiser must have way too much money. Wow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter