Those using swagbucks ???

Do the ncraves only work on certain devices? I have tried my iPhone, iPad and work desktop and it didn't work on any of them. How much do you normally get from ncraves?

From my understanding ncraves only work on a pc.

While we are on the subject, how do you get them to run automatically? I get so annoyed with them when I have to go back and click.

Do the ncraves only work on certain devices? I have tried my iPhone, iPad and work desktop and it didn't work on any of them. How much do you normally get from ncraves?

How did it not work?

I run nCraves on my desktop and laptop.

From my understanding ncraves only work on a pc.

While we are on the subject, how do you get them to run automatically? I get so annoyed with them when I have to go back and click.

Only some of them run automatically. When the nCrave opens, look for something that pops up a "Discovery Mode" checkbox. Then click it. One that has a Discovery Mode is labelled "Life" and has two silhouettes facing each other.

To unlock the automatic ones, you must do a manual one. I pick one that only requires 2 or 3 clicks.

I submitted a ticket on a PL offer. I did the offer on Thursday, and by the time the 24 hours was up it was Friday and I am sure no one was there. It did credit last night. I did not submit a screen shot, but did mention in the ticket that I had a screen shot of my completion of the offer. It was for 102SB, so I figured it was worth submitting for (especially since I will probably get half a million spam e-mails out of it).

I have a screen shot of the error. The survey didn't really have a thank you page. Only 52 sb but it's good to know they credited you.

My daily crave has been doing that error message a lot lately. I also get the message when I try to click one that would have disappeared if I refreshed the page I was on. I have noticed that the ncraves will disappear after you do them, for about 5 mins (usually I am running another one so it doesn't matter, or it ended and sat for over 5 minutes before I came back to check on it.) The ones that are auto (discovery mode) have a blue circle on them.

Last edited:
I have a question about an offer getting credit....I clicked on the banner to make a purchase at Pro Flowers and receive 1,000 SB. I ordered my Valentines flowers through the link, but it is not showing up under my store visits. I realize the purchase wouldn't show up right away, but shouldn't I see that I visited the site? I'm very new to SB so I'm worried that I'll have no proof that I shopped through the link. Is this normal?

ETA....I was just credited the 1k SB. All is well :-)

Last edited:
I would like to thank the 6SB nCrave on the frontpage for hitting my 2nd goal today....it doesn't show up under my regular nCraves, and it isn't autorun, but hitting Like it/Not for me 4 times and getting 6SB is almost like the good old days (ie Before the January Drought)....

I think I've been dis-nGaged. I get a spinning wheel with a loading message whenever I click on it.

I got SB for a stay last february with expedia. It took me months of back and forth and resending receipts several times, but it did eventually credit. They don't pay hotel S&E until after the stay (mine was a booking for the same night, so it shouldn't have taken forever). It is usually airfare that people get surprised on. They expect a lot of credit but it is usually capped at like 75SB.

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll just try it and if it credits, bonus. If it doesn't, I'm not really out anything.

I have a question about an offer getting credit....I clicked on the banner to make a purchase at Pro Flowers and receive 1,000 SB. I ordered my Valentines flowers through the link, but it is not showing up under my store visits. I realize the purchase wouldn't show up right away, but shouldn't I see that I visited the site? I'm very new to SB so I'm worried that I'll have no proof that I shopped through the link. Is this normal?

ETA....I was just credited the 1k SB. All is well :-)

For the future, partner offers with a set amount (1000SB) will not show up on shop and earn. They credit instantly(disney movie club and book club) or can take up to 21 days (fabkids). Keep emails just in case!

156SB so far from the 6SB nCrave, and I got another 39SB search (not that I have the 32 or 25, but hey, 39SB). Plus a coupon posted. If I get bonus rounds tomorrow on SBTV it will really be like Christmas....

156SB so far from the 6SB nCrave, and I got another 39SB search (not that I have the 32 or 25, but hey, 39SB). Plus a coupon posted. If I get bonus rounds tomorrow on SBTV it will really be like Christmas....

That's awesome! The most I've had lately is 4sb and it would autorun but I could only do it 2-3 times before it stopped appearing. Same with the 3sb, which was there once today and now not at all. I looked for the 6sb and it's not there. I wonder what triggers the ncraves because I've read of you and others having higher sb one's than I have more regularly.

ETA - the 6sb one is there now!

Last edited:
I must have gotten a second wind for Swagbucks. I have been hitting the second goal now for two weeks strait. I haven't done more than two-three days in a row since right before I went to WDW back in May. Should be able to cash out more than $50 next month.

Looks like the website has crashed again. There have been several comments on Facebook.

And of course, right after I posted this, the site went back up!

That's awesome! The most I've had lately is 4sb and it would autorun but I could only do it 2-3 times before it stopped appearing. Same with the 3sb, which was there once today and now not at all. I looked for the 6sb and it's not there. I wonder what triggers the ncraves because I've read of you and others having higher sb one's than I have more regularly.
The 6SB one is not showing on my regular nCrave page, it is on the frontpage where it is "explore content (nCrave) and Earn. It is in the 2nd set, says Entertainment and is 6 SB. Show the like/not button, which has to be hit for the first 4, 5th will award points automatically.

Mine worked fine but the ads were irritating. I'm getting a lot of Alec Baldwin ads (yuck!) and one which lasts forever if you don't X out of it.

I've got nCraves running on one of three computers. I can only seem to run it on an old Dell in Chrome. They aren't there on my newer Dell in Chrome but are in Explorer but that crashes constantly. Running nCraves with the apps and going through surveys on another computer in the morning gets me to about 200 sb before work.

I can't run nCraves in Chrome on either of my computers. One is an older, cheapo desktop and the other is a new Dell laptop. But I can run them using Firefox on each computer. Hardly any crashes either. I also haven't had to reset my IP address a couple of times a day like I did before. I have noticed, and it is probably only me, that my nCraves run better after I have done one or two sets of nGage first. Could be total coincidence though.

SBTV still totally stinks on both the phones I use. I have to constantly babysit it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter