• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I did save it but now my favorites are empty. It's weird because my husband still has them on his account.
Okay. Did the app auto-update recently? I don't allow apps to automatically update because I like to check to see how others make out before I do it. I remember that there were a number of SBer's who lost their favorites when there was an app update quite some time ago, although I haven't read about any problems like that recently.

Are the Swagbucks earned for searches a random thing? Just earned 25 for a search?

Also, I read online there's an offer when you search "FOOTBALL" and click on the first thing that pops up - it says "Your chance to run a football team. 15 SB"
Yes, search SBs are random.

And the first thing that pops up under the FOOTBALL search is a sponsored link from SB.

Are the Swagbucks earned for searches a random thing? Just earned 25 for a search?

Also, I read online there's an offer when you search "FOOTBALL" and click on the first thing that pops up - it says "Your chance to run a football team. 15 SB"

Got it!! Thank you!! I have now made my daily goal, whoot!:-)

They just posted a ton of 10 min 50 SB surveys. I answered 2 of them (so 100 sb total) in less then 5 minutes. They show a short video, ask how you feel about it (with facial expression icons, lol) and then write a few sentences about why you felt that way. I did one for Audi and one for Doritos.

I'm done with survey's until tomorrow, there's too many people trying to do them. I've gotten to the end of 3 now only to be disqualified or it filled on the last question, so I lost out on 200 points. I know it's all the people on trying to do them. Normally I would put tickets in because I don't agree with it being filled or disqualified on the last one, but it's not worth it tonight. I'm sure they'll have a ton of tickets from them and I did get in on several earlier and am happy with those.

This morning I noticed on the SB app the videos aren't automatically cycling like they were just a couple nights ago. Has anyone else noticed this?

This morning I noticed on the SB app the videos aren't automatically cycling like they were just a couple nights ago. Has anyone else noticed this?
There's a "sticky" ad, so you have to X out all the time :( Happens pretty frequently. The current puzzle one is especially annoying because it takes forever to get to the "skip" part, then you also have to X out the ad itself.

The apps having been running like craps for the last 2 days for me.

There's a "sticky" ad, so you have to X out all the time :( Happens pretty frequently. The current puzzle one is especially annoying because it takes forever to get to the "skip" part, then you also have to X out the ad itself.

The apps having been running like craps for the last 2 days for me.

Not happy they aren't running well, but I am glad to know it's not my imagination. Thank you!

Anyone who tries the discover offers like home insurance quotes, etc, what has been your experience with getting credit? I very rarely get credit for these. I'm wondering if it could be because I usually use a different email address than the one registered with my swagbucks account because I don't want to end up with a bunch of junk mail in my mail email account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter