Those using swagbucks ???

I notice the old sbtv toolbar gone today too. Such a bummer. Also I sent to add my target gift cards today to the app and instead of redirecting to the website it now had me add them on the app . I then had to go look for my other ones as they didn't show up there. Also no way to combine them on the app. But much easier to load them there and access them

I also noticed changes were made (again!) yesterday to swagbucks. I did the 5 and 4 sb's categories every day and yep! they are gone for me as well. I'm only doing the ones for "3" now. Also the toolbar page for watching 10 video clips for 3sb is gone-- I get a blank page that says, "Forbidden". Over the past 4-6wks I'm distinctly getting the feeling that people have been earning too many SB's and "the powers that be" have decided to make it so that we have to spend more time on their site in order to earn the same amount of SBs in a day.
Edited to add- My 1st daily goal today is suddenly way up at 135 when it's been 95-105 for months! (except for on weekends)

Just wanted to add that I am in the same boat. I've the same problems you mentioned and also had alot more problems with the SBTV App and the other apps recently.

In fact I haven't hit my daily goal a few times this month, just because I feel I've sorta reached the tipping point where its just not worth my time anymore. I used to earn about 100-125 SB a day. So I wasn't a pro but I was content. But in reality its really $1.00 - $1.25 and as much as I love "free" money, its not really "free" because it consumes time, which has a value. Lately, the way the site is running, its just not worth the investment of time it is taking for the return.

I'm in the same boat as y'all. Where's the best place to find the codes? I'm disappointed they've upped the daily goal AND took away the good videos pretty much all in the same day.

I'm in the same boat as y'all. Where's the best place to find the codes? I'm disappointed they've upped the daily goal AND took away the good videos pretty much all in the same day.
google swag code spoilers there was one that set an alert if you left the tab open

I just might go to Perk for awhile. They are giving 3 points on Perk TV Live for each commercial. My son made $1.25 in an hour with 5 phones.

Can someone tell me about Perk or tell me where to go to learn about it? I downloaded it, but I'm not sure what I'm doing.

Can someone tell me about Perk or tell me where to go to learn about it? I downloaded it, but I'm not sure what I'm doing.

When I first started with Perk, I googled "perk tv tips" (and similar) Some of the best info can be found on reddit. If I tried to remember (my memory is not my strong suit lately!) and type out all the little tips here, I'd surely unintentionally leave out many. So my best advice would be to read the tips on reddit.

Just wanted to add that I am in the same boat. I've the same problems you mentioned and also had alot more problems with the SBTV App and the other apps recently.

In fact I haven't hit my daily goal a few times this month, just because I feel I've sorta reached the tipping point where its just not worth my time anymore. I used to earn about 100-125 SB a day. So I wasn't a pro but I was content. But in reality its really $1.00 - $1.25 and as much as I love "free" money, its not really "free" because it consumes time, which has a value. Lately, the way the site is running, its just not worth the investment of time it is taking for the return.

This is exactly the type of disappointment that is going to lose many users for swagbucks! They should not have made so many changes in such a short time that negatively impacts user's ability to earn!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I am not going to let too many sb's build up on my account before redeeming! You never know when swagbucks could, w/o warning, "close up shop"

The best and easiest perk app that is working for me now is the perk search and learn. It's a circle-the-word game and you have to put it on a two-word search. It goes automatically without you having to do anything. The regular perk tv app asks you if you are watching every few hours. Perk live tv is running 3 points per tv commercial but it's hands-on in that you have to keep tapping it every few commercials.

Anyone else get an email from swagbucks about mygiftcardsplus.com?

It says swagbucks users will get a 300sb bonus for our 1st purchase on this site but....
when you click the link in the email you are taken to the site but there is no bar across the top to indicate that your SB shopping is "activated" like you usually see.
??

I just might go to Perk for awhile. They are giving 3 points on Perk TV Live for each commercial. My son made $1.25 in an hour with 5 phones.
It's 3 points per video for the first 300 points of the day (per account, not per phone) and then it's 2 points per video after that. It's not unusual for Live! to run out of video ads and then the earning stops. So, don't count on making that kind of money on an hourly basis. Perk can also be pretty strict about multiple accounts originating from the same IP. If your son is using your wi-fi, don't be surprised if Perk freezes both his and your accounts until you each provide them with a copy of your photo IDs to prove that you're "real people".

When I first started with Perk, I googled "perk tv tips" (and similar) Some of the best info can be found on reddit. If I tried to remember (my memory is not my strong suit lately!) and type out all the little tips here, I'd surely unintentionally leave out many. So my best advice would be to read the tips on reddit.
crazymomof4 is right on the money. Google the reddit forums for Perk. You should be able to find info on how to get started with earning. The apps will drive you crazy with constant crashes and bugs. Plus they update them more often than any other apps I use. Often the updates create more problems than they solve. But if you're patient, you'll still make a little money with very little effort.

The best and easiest perk app that is working for me now is the perk search and learn. It's a circle-the-word game and you have to put it on a two-word search. It goes automatically without you having to do anything. The regular perk tv app asks you if you are watching every few hours. Perk live tv is running 3 points per tv commercial but it's hands-on in that you have to keep tapping it every few commercials.
I find that running Pop Quiz in lightning mode is the most stable app with Live! and Screen being the best earners if I have the time to babysit them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter