Those using swagbucks ???

where did you find those?
What I do is go to Popular Offers, click "View All", then I sort them (from the drop down named "Sort By") using the "SB Min-Max" option. Then all the offers will be listed by the amount they credit. It takes some scrolling after that but look for the Recipes one in the 15 SB range and the LeapFrog in the 20 SB range.
I'm sure there's an easier way to get to them, but that's how I came across them, so those are the only directions I can offer at this time.

I think the LeapFrog one is at the bottom of the Discover page, under "Most Recent Offers".

Edited to add the LeapFrog one is super easy.
I followed the link to their site and clicked the "enter sweeps" link. On that page they wanted my email and had pre-checked the "subscribe to emails" box. I unchecked that and tried to continue but it wouldn't let me without subscribing. Since I don't want more junk emails, even to my junk email account, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and just closed the link. I assumed that since I did not complete the registration they would not give me the SB. Turns out they credited me anyway just for following the link to their site. :thumbsup2
(thanks crazymomof4)

Last edited:
I think the LeapFrog one is at the bottom of the Discover page, under "Most Recent Offers".

Edited to add the LeapFrog one is super easy.
I followed the link to their site and clicked the "enter sweeps" link. On that page they wanted my email and had pre-checked the "subscribe to emails" box. I unchecked that and tried to continue but it wouldn't let me without subscribing. Since I don't want more junk emails, even to my junk email account, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and just closed the link. I assumed that since I did not complete the registration they would not give me the SB. Turns out they credited me anyway just for following the link to their site. :thumbsup2
(thanks crazymomof4)

You're welcome! Worked out the same for me. Since it was so easy, thought I'd share here.

On the other hand..... does anyone EVER get the "free sample" offers to credit?? I've tried these numerous times, always clicking thru and following the pages to the end (they seem endless!) and NEVER seem to get credited. I'm tired of keeping screenshots and filing tickets with the support team.... all the work involved is not worth the lousy 15-25 SB.

Does anyone have success? If so, what's the secret?

You're welcome! Worked out the same for me. Since it was so easy, thought I'd share here.

On the other hand..... does anyone EVER get the "free sample" offers to credit?? I've tried these numerous times, always clicking thru and following the pages to the end (they seem endless!) and NEVER seem to get credited. I'm tired of keeping screenshots and filing tickets with the support team.... all the work involved is not worth the lousy 15-25 SB.

Does anyone have success? If so, what's the secret?

Nope, never had it work. Never even made it to the end of one of those pages.

Totally agree. Sometimes it taes me a while to realize what it's doing though.

I havent noticed the 29 videos for 2 Swagbucks, but I have noticed the last few days that the apps get "stuck" and will keep playing videos and but not credit them, so that it will play video after video and still say "You have 14 videos to go"

SBTV is the only one that works well for me.

I havent noticed the 29 videos for 2 Swagbucks, but I have noticed the last few days that the apps get "stuck" and will keep playing videos and but not credit them, so that it will play video after video and still say "You have 14 videos to go"

SBTV is the only one that works well for me.

Mine did this not too long ago on EntertainNow. I think it was only for about 2 days and then it stopped though.

Quick question....

I know that once a month, I can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 Target card. Is is a rolling month or a calendar month? I redeemed for the $25 card on 9/3 so do I need to wait until 10/3 or does the month reset on 10/1?

Quick question....

I know that once a month, I can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 Target card. Is is a rolling month or a calendar month? I redeemed for the $25 card on 9/3 so do I need to wait until 10/3 or does the month reset on 10/1?

It's the first of every month :cool2:

I redeemed my discount gift card for the month and the survey soiree credited! I was really nervous because I managed exactly 20 surveys and there was no banner! I got Starbucks gift card, since I'll be buying the You Are Here mugs there and I don't even drink coffee. But happy to see essentially my gift card only cost 1200 swagbucks instead of 2500! haha!

I ordered a gift card yesterday and I was still not credited for 1000 survey bonus. Any suggestions what to do?

Quick question....

It's the first of every month :cool2:

One more follow-up question....

Is there a limited number available? Or is each member allowed to get one per month? In other words, is there any need to do it right away?

I have about 1000SB's that will credit on October 3 and I have about 950 right now. I'm debating if I should cash out at 1000 (for 2 $5 cards) and then work the rest of the month to get another 1200, or if I should just wait. I like to cash out right away in case something goes awry, but I also like redeeming at a discount. My trip isn't until October 2016 so I have plenty of time.

One more follow-up question....

Is there a limited number available? Or is each member allowed to get one per month? In other words, is there any need to do it right away?

I have about 1000SB's that will credit on October 3 and I have about 950 right now. I'm debating if I should cash out at 1000 (for 2 $5 cards) and then work the rest of the month to get another 1200, or if I should just wait. I like to cash out right away in case something goes awry, but I also like redeeming at a discount. My trip isn't until October 2016 so I have plenty of time.

I usually cash out for my discounted one on the 1st of the month, and then usually have enough to cash out for another $25 and another $10 or $5. It's really up to you how you do it, I'm just currently earning enough that I would have too much sitting in my account and would rather keep it cashed out then carry it over to the next month for the discount, particularly when I know I'll earn enough for another discount. There's no need to cash out right away that I know of, and when I first started doing it I think I cashed out on like the 24th and cashed out again on the 2nd for the discounted cards.

Can you run SBTV on two devices and it basically credits twice as fast? I didn't know if that's what people normally did when they have more than one device or not. I've been running Lifestylz on one and SBTV on the other. Both are paying out well today, but I may as well run SBTV on both since that obviously pays out quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter