• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those of you trying to find Brita fill and go...

tiggerUK said:
hiya,

can you use kool-aid or crystal light in these bottles or do they filter the flavour too?!

thanks

it prolly wont filter the flavor. it will prolly taste like cherry forever after you do it once though. you need a bottle that you only do flavour in.

bexplosive said:
did you get yours yet?

I did! I got them the very next day. I actually PM'ed you a couple of days ago for advice on filling the bottles with COLD water (where to find) in the parks. I already completed the initial "squeeze" and am ready to use them this time next week! Thanks for your help.

marathonmommy said:
I did! I got them the very next day. I actually PM'ed you a couple of days ago for advice on filling the bottles with COLD water (where to find) in the parks. I already completed the initial "squeeze" and am ready to use them this time next week! Thanks for your help.

thats strange I never got your pm. you can usually find water fountains that have pretty cold water. or you can always put some ice in the bottle. as it melts, it will filter the water :) how nice!!

HAVE A GOOD TRIP!! :wave:

Another vote for purewater2go here. I got my bottles a while back and love them! They are handy for not only traveling, but I take mine to the gym and out walking. I hate water fountain water!! Now I just filter my own.

I agree too. My kids love to use the bottles. It's nice to have because the kids actually WANT to drink water!!

tinkerbellmagic said:
I ordered my water bottles Saturday night. They arrived today via DHL (we had to sign for them...lol), so we will be able to use them on our trip afterall! YAY!!!! :thumbsup2

Tink

What do you think of the bottles?

tiggerUK said:
hiya,

can you use kool-aid or crystal light in these bottles or do they filter the flavour too?!

thanks

I would like the answer to this question also. Anyone out there know ????

meglovesbelle said:
I would like the answer to this question also. Anyone out there know ????

I have actually tried this. The filter will not filter out the flavor taste. You can still taste it through the filter. However, the flavor never seems to go away for a long time. So once you put something in it, you are committed for that filter. I did it when my filter was almost used up, then got a new filter after I got tired of the flavor.

Hope that helps.........

Could someone please PM the site that seems to be blocked in this thread? Put asterisks in it or something.

Can someone please explain all the "*"'s marks? Is there another brand, or is it one of the mentioned ones?

I think that it is <link removed>Just take the space out of the link... can't imagine why it is being **** out :confused3

note from admin: the link is ****'d out because they repeatedly posed as satisfied customers to post spam here.

People love the bottles so much it sometimes feels like an ad and as if the people promoting them work for the company . . . maybe that's why. We bought them and liked them, but I don't think I would bring them again. It was kind of a pain to keep finding cold water when I could have lugged around some frozen bottles and had them cold and ready when we needed them. I wasn't disappointed with the product, though.

marathonmommy said:
People love the bottles so much it sometimes feels like an ad and as if the people promoting them work for the company . . . maybe that's why. We bought them and liked them, but I don't think I would bring them again. It was kind of a pain to keep finding cold water when I could have lugged around some frozen bottles and had them cold and ready when we needed them. I wasn't disappointed with the product, though.

You don't need cold water. Ice is free at any street vendor.

bengalfreak said:
You don't need cold water. Ice is free at any street vendor.
Only if they are hooked up to a machine. Most won't give it to you from the carts - it's not sanitary.

nice to know of these bottles! I've heard about them some time ago and now that our trip is getting closer I wanted to order some so we could save some money at least on drinks on the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter