• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those little boats

BaBa01

Earning My Ears
I will be taking my family down to Disney soon,we will be staying at the Board walk Villas,does anybody know anything about the little speed boats in the water at the Board walk that you can rent:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

I'm pretty sure you can rent them over at the Yacht Club (across the water from the Boardwalk).

You can also rent them at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary, Yacht & Beach Club, Fort Wilderness, Carribbean Beach, Coronado Springs and Downtown Disney Marketplace marinas (according to Birnbaum's guide). Of course, not all of those waterways are connected, so depending on where you want to sail is where you should rent.

You'll probably get more and better responses over on the Resorts board.

Have fun!

Water Mice. Here is some info on cost

Mercury WaterMouse: $21.59 (plus tax) per 1/2 hour/
$27.23 (plus tax) per 45 min./$30.05 (plus tax per hour)

Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats (1-10 passengers): $34.74 (plus tax) per 1/2 hour

Canopy Boats - $24.88 (plus tax) per 1/2 hour

Sailboats - 13' Catamaran $23.47 (plus tax) per hour

Sorry I missed this one, it's been a hectic weekend. This really does belong over on the Resorts Board.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter