Those fried things

exmli03

Earning My Ears
Ok I need your help. I can not remember the name or location of those fried donut things. They are real light and everyone was raving about it. Thought you could find them at Epcot (World Showcase). One of the Podcast members got one and they showed a picture of it.

Anyway, are they still around? I really want to try one.....

Ok I need your help. I can not remember the name or location of those fried donut things. They are real light and everyone was raving about it. Thought you could find them at Epcot (World Showcase). One of the Podcast members got one and they showed a picture of it.

Anyway, are they still around? I really want to try one.....

Pretty sure you're talking about Cronuts (but Disney calls them something a tad different).

They were there last month in WS, yes.

Is it possible you mean beignets? If so they are only at POFQ (and soooo delicious hot!)

Yep the croissant donut. Was still there - at refreshment port (just before you enter Canada coming from Future World) - a couple of weeks ago. I had one but, unfortunately, my daughter didn't like it (it's dunked in cinnamon sugar and she doesn't like cinnamon much) and I felt a little sick after eating it all myself. It was delicious though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter