• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those Artscow Cosmetic Bags...

mrsxsparrow

DIS Veteran
Has anyone received two of the same order?

When the bags went on sale for 3 for $8, I went ahead and ordered 6. I was charged $16. Two or three weeks ago I received all six bags I ordered. Today I had another shipment from them in the mail... and it was the same exact thing! Apparently they made and shipped my order twice?

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Did they end up charging you twice? Am I worrying over nothing? Should I just consider myself lucky that I got twice as much?

Can you tell I'm nervous they'll charge me again? :lmao:

So far I have only receiving one shipment. I would just check your bank/credit card statement to make sure you weren't charged double. If you are, I would immediately call them to get the charges removed. You did not order a double set and you are not responsible for paying for them or are you responsible for sending them back (at your cost). They may require you to send them back if they pay for postage, but I would doubt this would happen. Good luck!

I still havent got my 1 order of 3 bags - I am so bummed I wanted them for Christmas gifts I thought ordering them in the middle of November I would be ok--- I have tried emailing through the site but NO response... I am so bummed

I am still waiting on an order from November 12. I ordered two sets one came pretty quickly and the other I am still waiting on.

I ordered 12 of them on November 15 and a friend ordered 9 the same day, we both have not recieved our orders and are quite upset. Another friend ordered 40 of them on November 17 and got hers 2 weeks ago. No clue what is going on, but I know I will not have them in time for Christmas. I ordered 4 calenders on the 30th and got those last week. This is the first time I have ever had problems getting my order.

The right thing to do is call the company. They will send you a postage sticker if they want them back. They can also check to see if the order went through twice. It can't hurt to check the bank either.

I would at least call to see if they want them back.

The right thing to do is call the company. They will send you a postage sticker if they want them back. They can also check to see if the order went through twice. It can't hurt to check the bank either.

I agree, I would call and let them know of the mistake and check that you won't be charged twice. While they're certainly within their rights to request that you send the duplicate back (at their expense of course), I think I would confidently assume that's not going to happen, since these are photo bags it's not like they can sell them to someone else like unpersonalized merchandise. So...the net result is that you'll have peace of mind that it's not a duplicate order, you'll have done the right thing, and the chances are about 99% that they'll tell you to keep them because it's not worth it to them to pay to ship them back only to throw them away!

Enjoy! We did this offer in September and have already mailed off the gifts to grandparents who have expressed much surprise and happiness for them. And I've got one in the car with library cards (we homeschool so we have 4 cards to 11 different libraries, lol), one in my travel kit, and one here on the desk just to look at my pretty babies, lol.

These are personalized photo bags. Why on earth would they want them back?

These are personalized photo bags. Why on earth would they want them back?

Because she didn't pay for them. Many, many companies throw out products that are personalized (Yep WDW) when the customer does not pay for it.

Plus it is the right thing to do. Just call. Most likely the company will say keep it, but it's not hers yet to make that decision. The OP asked for opinions, that was mine.

I just received a duplicate shipment of 2 photobooks I ordered from Snapfish...I got the original 2 and have them wrapped under the tree...got an email last night saying my order was being "rush overnighted" because of the delay...Fedex showed up this morning with another box of them...tried to email/call Snapfish and tell them I already go tthe 2 I ordered, but no response yet.

Watching credit card account to see if I get charged twice, but so far nothing. Maybe larger companies are getting backed up this close to Xmas and trying to be sure they get all orders covered so some get accidently duplicated?

Sad for those who are not getting their orders at all! Bummer...hope those missing makeup bags arrive soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter